'19 NC RB Quavaris Crouch (Tennessee signee)

I’m now more confident as ever that Crouch will be an elite player.

What did you consider Courtney Upshaw at Alabama?

Cause that's who Crouch will be as long as he plays OLB. At RB, he'll be a total bust.

Either way, we're looking at a guy who won't make a huge impact in the NFL.

Cause that's who Crouch will be as long as he plays OLB. At RB, he'll be a total bust.

A big piece on a championship defense. I think everyone would be very happy with that

Reactions: 2 people
Hey, Wackokidd...how are the gators going to do this fall?

Your opinions aren't facts, stop pretending. And why would fans of UT Football care about his NFL impact? It's irrelevant.

He doesn't make sense. Courtney upshaw was a 1st team all american and Butkus finalist. 2nd rd draft pick. Pretty sure we would take that all day here at TN. Nobody pays attention to what they do once they get there. They want people to put them in position to get there. College coaches can't hold their hand after the draft to keep them from living the NFL lifestyle

Crouch is 6’3 235, Upshaw was 6’2 265 in HS. How in the hell do these two remind you of each other? You really are delusional. And so far extremely accurate with your talent evaluations 😂

WHO CARES!!!! If Crouch ends up being a 2nd round pick then he would have had an outstanding college career.

I can't believe you're comparing him to Courtney Upshaw as if that's a bad thing... holy moly.

If he stays in state it wont be with Clemson.

screen-shot-2016-09-16-at-4-16-56-pm.png

Reactions: 1 person
He doesn't make sense. Courtney upshaw was a 1st team all american and Butkus finalist. 2nd rd draft pick. Pretty sure we would take that all day here at TN. Nobody pays attention to what they do once they get there. They want people to put them in position to get there. College coaches can't hold their hand after the draft to keep them from living the NFL lifestyle

He has also played almost every game in his 6 years in the league (missed only 6) starting nearly all of them until he got to Atlanta 2 years ago. And doesn't look or play anything like Crouch. Unless maybe there's a twinkle in their eyes we mere mortals cannot see.

Reactions: 2 people
He has also played almost every game in his 6 years in the league (missed only 6) starting nearly all of them until he got to Atlanta 2 years ago. And doesn't look or play anything like Crouch. Unless maybe there's a twinkle in their eyes we mere mortals cannot see.

You just don’t have the eye for talent evaluation like D4H does...

Reactions: 1 person
Crouch is 6’3 235, Upshaw was 6’2 265 in HS. How in the hell do these two remind you of each other? You really are delusional. And so far extremely accurate with your talent evaluations 😂

Upshaw was around 220-225 in high school. He left Bama around 265 lbs

I am not sure why Farrel(Rivals) includes us in there but none of our sites even mention Crouch as an option for our class and to be honest until I read something else today I had forgotten about him TBH.

This may have been posted already but saw this in the article I was reading.

Wiltfong’s Read: “My Crystal Ball is on Tennessee, I really think the Vols have put themselves in a great position to land Crouch. But that one is going the distance and there are several others in the mix. … But I expect him to stay in a warm-weather atmosphere, and I like Tennessee right now.”

Wiltfong also thinks UT lands Wright as well

Reactions: 9 people
I am not sure why Farrel(Rivals) includes us in there but none of our sites even mention Crouch as an option for our class and to be honest until I read something else today I had forgotten about him TBH.

This may have been posted already but saw this in the article I was reading.

Wiltfong’s Read: “My Crystal Ball is on Tennessee, I really think the Vols have put themselves in a great position to land Crouch. But that one is going the distance and there are several others in the mix. … But I expect him to stay in a warm-weather atmosphere, and I like Tennessee right now.”

Wiltfong also thinks UT lands Wright as well

Thanks for be a "valued commenter" lol

VN Store

Back