'21 NC OT Diego Pounds (Ole Miss)

Diego Pounds and his visit is still on but he still needs to arrive for me to feel like the Vols have a legit shot. His mom was delayed in getting to Oxford so OM is trying to keep them there deeper into tomorrow.

-AP
The ol’ in-law “stay stay, it’s too late to drive home now” move. I get it. Touché Ole Miss. touché.

Not smart enough to visit. Either a Lame Lane ultimatum if you leave, the offers gone or not taking the time to evaluate options. Either way, it’s bad negotiating on his decision makers. Leaving money on the table cause old piss would go higher.

Reactions: PA Vol
I dont care about Ole Miss. I dont buy that thus blowing wad is sustainable. Other schools have money, I dont buy that here.

Its flash in a pan

Reactions: bpalmer28
I’m guessing Lane sees a 1 year window to make a really big run with ole miss, doesn’t really care who it makes mad, then he’s off to his next job, possibly Florida or if saban stays one more year, then off to bama, just a thought.

I’m guessing Lane sees a 1 year window to make a really big run with ole miss, doesn’t really care who it makes mad, then he’s off to his next job, possibly Florida or if saban stays one more year, then off to bama, just a thought.
Yep. I think he has his eye on Florida. Hopefully, Ole Miss melts down this year and it ruins that plan.

They were 4-0 in 1 score games last year. It wasn't a breeze for them. UGA will beat them. Then they could easily slide to 2-2 in 1 score games.
they're acting like jackson dart is alabama's qb. i could be wrong but he's more old bo nix than anything

VN Store

Back