'25 NC OT David Sanders

I see your point but with guys of this caliber it’s just hard to tell. I think we get him in the end. If we don’t, it’s not that big of a disappointment. Unfortunately, we don’t have a good track record of putting OL in the NFL recently.
Cmon bro talking about we don't have a good track record lately with Olineman.Do you talk to urseld in ur head??Cause aint no damn way that voice told u to write that ignorant sh*t BOT..Class is jn session kiddo..

Sooo Clemson has legit had 5 guys drafted since 2010..Naw let that sink in theres I think 5 maybe 6 dudes and on top of that it's 4th rds or later with one 2nd rd guy I believe in Jackson Carmine..So yea if u wanna put UT and Clemson side by side its not even debatable..Im actually still shocked myself that's wild in 15 years they got like 3 OT drafted in the 5th rd and the other 2 were guards and ain't a DAMN ONE of em worth a ****..

I mean from 2014-2020 they had a total of ZERO o-line drafted lol zero bro..We just had trey go 3rd,Morris was 3rd j think,Wright was 1st so to say we don't have a track record is up there with some of the dumber stuff u have said bro..

I see your point but with guys of this caliber it’s just hard to tell. I think we get him in the end. If we don’t, it’s not that big of a disappointment. Unfortunately, we don’t have a good track record of putting OL in the NFL recently.
Trey Smith, Jerome Carvin, Cade Mays and Darnell Wright......recently. and proababy a couple more next year.

Cmon bro talking about we don't have a good track record lately with Olineman.Do you talk to urseld in ur head??Cause aint no damn way that voice told u to write that ignorant sh*t BOT..Class is jn session kiddo..

Sooo Clemson has legit had 5 guys drafted since 2010..Naw let that sink in theres I think 5 maybe 6 dudes and on top of that it's 4th rds or later with one 2nd rd guy I believe in Jackson Carmine..So yea if u wanna put UT and Clemson side by side its not even debatable..Im actually still shocked myself that's wild in 15 years they got like 3 OT drafted in the 5th rd and the other 2 were guards and ain't a DAMN ONE of em worth a ****..

I mean from 2014-2020 they had a total of ZERO o-line drafted lol zero bro..We just had trey go 3rd,Morris was 3rd j think,Wright was 1st so to say we don't have a track record is up there with some of the dumber stuff u have said bro..
Not reading all that. But Trey went 6th, Oklahoma sadly gets credit for Morris, and Darnell went top 10. Are we better than Clemson at putting OL in the league? Damn right. But do we have a “good track record recently?” No, not really. Which I think was OPs point. Ja’Wuan James was our last first rounder back in 2014 before DW. We’re headed in the right direction, but we’re not exactly an OL factory.

VN Store

Back