‘23 NC EDGE Rico Walker (Maryland commit)

“Oh sure I could go to Harvard Med but you know what guys I feel I really fit in with those guys down at San Juan Medical college.”
~10 mins of googling showed me that Tim Cross has produced 56 NFL players at his time in college. Garner has produced 33 draft picks. I’m sure Garner has had his share of UDFAs sniff the league, so this is likely a pretty comparable number. Considering Tim Cross has been doing it at places such as San Juan Medical College, it’s even more impressive the pedigree he has as a d-line coach that puts guys in the league.

Reactions: VolByLaw
~10 mins of googling showed me that Tim Cross has produced 56 NFL players at his time in college. Garner has produced 33 draft picks. I’m sure Garner has had his share of UDFAs sniff the league, so this is likely a pretty comparable number. Considering Tim Cross has been doing it at places such as San Juan Medical College, it’s even more impressive the pedigree he has as a d-line coach that puts guys in the league.

Part of those stats were with him as strength and conditioning coach which is for the whole team. It’s a BS stat but yeah it looks great.

Part of those stats were with him as strength and conditioning coach which is for the whole team. It’s a BS stat but yeah it looks great.
Yeah, two whole years. Looks like we give Rodney Garner credit for Clifton being drafted in 2000, even though he was OT coach in 97. Seems like this all evens out a bit, no?

Yeah, two whole years. Looks like we give Rodney Garner credit for Clifton being drafted in 2000, even though he was OT coach in 97. Seems like this all evens out a bit, no?
The guy had two multi year runs as S&C coach at Texas. It would seem like UNC would just put how many Dlinemen he put into the league but they don’t they put up some bs stat that includes every Texas player drafted for a period. I’m not trying to be an ass or anything on this; just trying to be direct there is no comparison between the UNC guy and Garner.

So the fired the last DC to go back to Chizik? All this hype around Mack returning and they go 6-7 last year, losing to USCjr in the Mayo Bowl. Getting all the athletes and really not doing much with them. Not impressed at all. Mack and the coaching staff have been underwhelming for sure.

VN Store

Back