'25 NC DL Charles House

Charles House visited Georgia last weekend, and the Bulldogs made an impression during the trip. He is expected back to Tennessee next weekend for the spring game, as the Vols will look to counterpunch in this one. In our estimation, these two programs are continuing to run at the top for the four-star defensive lineman. He continues to eye making a decision sometime after summer official visits.
-VQ

North Carolina defensive lineman Charles House returns to Knoxville this weekend after visiting Georgia recently. House and his family are very much into Tennessee and feel comfortable with the program. Coach Chop has been on him for quite a while and it’s a big reason why House has been partial to Tennessee. Georgia has made a big push but this weekend could go a long way in positioning Tennessee heading into June officials.
-VQ

Charles House is still in town for a while. His visit went about as well as it could have so far. Georgia is in this but House was very upfront in telling me that Tennessee continues to set the standard. He will take OVs to Georgia and Tennessee in June and be committed before the end of that month, as of now.
-Matt Ray

It’s interesting we have to battle Georgia for an almost across the board 3 star prospect at DT…I guess some of those recruiting sites missed the ball here
That is why I trust our coaches' evaluations as much or more than the ranking services. However, there is some prestige in saying we have just signed another 5* recruit.

Charles House has set a commitment date for June 22nd which is roughly a week after he officially visits Tennessee. The only other visit scheduled for that month is to Georgia, the week before he comes to Knoxville. We do not believe there will be room for another visit after Tennessee, as the family has a scheduled vacation, so this one continues to feel like a battle between the two SEC East programs with the Vols having the slightest of edges coming out of the spring.
-VQ

VN Store

Back