'25 NC DL Charles House

EdEcEko77

Elite ★★★★★ Poster

“I just enjoyed the coaches treating me like a big family,” House said of what stood out about the last visit. “Coaches and everybody gathering around and telling you they want you there and everything. Playing basketball with the head coach, getting that one-on-one time with him, and then just talking to all of their coaches. It was the real deal.”
“We are getting closer and closer every time we see each other,” House said of Heupel. “We just sit here and talk about what I want to do in football and in life.”
“I would say Coach Chop,” House said of this. “He is going to call you and make sure you are good—make sure you are straight. He is going to act like a father to you. He is going to let you know what is real and what he needs you to do and everything.”
“Coach Garner is going to talk to you too, but he is laid back more,” House said of the veteran defensive line coach. “He Is going to let you know what’s up, though.”
“I am hearing a lot from Tennessee, Florida State and Georgia,” House said on this. “My plan is to go see everyone, get a real feel and then make a commitment.”
He was advised to take this approach by his dad, his uncle, and North Mecklenburg assistant and former Vol Darryl Vereen. House has a strong relationship with Vereen as well and hears plenty about the Vols from his coach.

“He treats me like I am his son,” House said of Vereen. “I am with him all the time. We talk football and life, and that is a person I can be with all the time.
a.price

Strong offer list. Hope we can reel him in. Seems we’re doing a good job so far.

When the subject of Garner staying at UT was broached on the VQ podcast, Hubbs affirmed it was good news but what the contingency plan would have been if he jumped to Auburn, he theorized Coach CHOP...Harbin. Always assumed it would be Ayers if it was in-house, but Chop's name is constantly referenced by recruits.

North Mecklenburg defensive lineman Charles House certainly seems to like Tennessee a good bit after his visit last weekend. We had a chance to visit with him at length and the combination of Coach ‘Chop’, and former Vol Daryl Vereen seem to be having an impact on him. North Carolina will continue to swing here and he reiterated to us that he hears a lot from Florida State and Georgia.
-VQ

Elsewhere along the defensive line, we expect Charlotte area defensive lineman Charles House to be in town in April around the Orange & White game, as the Vols continue to show well in this one. Florida State and Georgia are both very active, but Tennessee has done an excellent job in this one, as a late April/early May decision timeline remains in play. He continues to say he wants to visit Georgia this spring so that one is worth watching.
-VQ

It’s understood you are coming here to the Rodney Garner school of d-line play, a reputation as good as a degree from Harvard in the eyes of NFL scouts. No need to mention the GOAT, just enjoy him while you got him.
You’re missing the point, which is that Garner is barely even pretending to try to recruit anymore.

Charles House will be in town for the weekend of Tennessee’s spring game. This one continues to feel like Tennessee and Georgia as the most realistic options, but House tells us this week he plans to now make a decision later in the summer instead of after his spring slate of visits, so this one will likely have some twists and turns.
-VQ

This is a big weekend in the Charles House recruitment in our estimation. He will be in Athens Georgia for the next couple of days and they are definitely Tennessee’s biggest competition. With the Bulldogs losing out on a couple of in-state defensive lineman, we won’t be surprised if they push hard for House.
-VQ

VN Store

Back