Nate Andrews brought in by Pruitt

Was a 3* that CJP brought to FSU - was doing some serious damage on D-line till he was injured

Looks like Pruitt has a history of finding talent where others don't. Makes me confident that he sees something in the 3* s he's bringing in that other coaches don't.

Reactions: 87&91ALUM
Says he was a DB who had played QB in high school...and was a 2*. Led the team in interceptions.

Cant help it that writers cant actually research. Ratings are 3* the ones I saw. Also, from the semenholes website:
Versatile athlete who played receiver as a sophomore and junior and quarterback as a senior in high school; also played in the defensive backfield where some schools were projecting him to play…as a junior in 2011 had 876 receiving yards and 17 touchdown receptions…held 3-star rankings from ESPN, Rivals, 247Sports and Scout sites…FSU was the first school to extend Andrews an offer…he committed to the Seminoles in late January…competed in the Alabama/Mississippi All-Star Game…originally committed to Minnesota, which intended to play Andrews in the secondary…chose Florida State from a list of scholarship offers that included Alabama, Louisville, Ole Miss and Tennessee, among others…born February 14, 1994…majoring in social science.

Cant help it that writers cant actually research. Ratings are 3* the ones I saw. Also, from the semenholes website:
Versatile athlete who played receiver as a sophomore and junior and quarterback as a senior in high school; also played in the defensive backfield where some schools were projecting him to play…as a junior in 2011 had 876 receiving yards and 17 touchdown receptions…held 3-star rankings from ESPN, Rivals, 247Sports and Scout sites…FSU was the first school to extend Andrews an offer…he committed to the Seminoles in late January…competed in the Alabama/Mississippi All-Star Game…originally committed to Minnesota, which intended to play Andrews in the secondary…chose Florida State from a list of scholarship offers that included Alabama, Louisville, Ole Miss and Tennessee, among others…born February 14, 1994…majoring in social science.

Pruitt called him a 2-star, not a 3-star.

Reactions: 87&91ALUM
I'm really impressed by the resume of all the coaches, even the GA's.

"
At Florida State, Andrews played under Pruitt as a true freshman in 2013, when Pruitt served as the Seminoles' defensive coordinator. Charles Kelly, Tennessee's safeties coach and special teams coordinator, was Florida State's defensive coordinator for the past four years, while current Vols quality control assistants Tino Sunseri and Bert Biffani also were quality control assistants under former Florida State head coach Jimbo Fisher.
Tennessee's staff also includes former NFL defensive lineman Brandon Deaderick, who played at Alabama, and former Crimson Tide defensive lineman D.J. Pettway as quality control analysts.
Former Tennessee running back Montario Hardesty, who played for the NFL's Cleveland Browns, is a quality control analyst for the Vols, too, while former Tennessee linebacker Kevin Simon works in player development for the Vols."

No more MAC crew and MAC expectations. P5 Expectations, Championship Expectations. Time to for the cycle to come back our way. Go Vols!!

I for one give this a thumbs up! I believe our success is largely based on getting the lower ranked recruits that turn out to be NFL caliber. Given DB performance last couple years, they need to snap, clear, and learn it the right way this time.

VN Store

Back