Nashville painted orange!

Sweet, wish I could have made the 10 hr trip but not to be.. GBO.. I'll be a tv fan..would love to see pics posted by those who can.

Vandy fans know that they are gonna get their areses kicked real bad, so they are out looting all the empty NashVegas Vol Fans homes.

Came into town this week for thanksgiving. My girlfriend's aunt just gave us two tickets on the 50 and a parking pass. It really is a good time to be thankful.

Reactions: 11 people
I hope the Vols come out fired the hell up and lay it hard on Vandie.

It's time to make a statement like they did against Kentucky.

No excuses. Come out firing on ALL cylinders!!!!

Reactions: 2 people
Headed into town now! I hope we hang 60 on them, but I still don't think that will be enough for me. GBO!!!

I love it when we show Vandy fans who rules the state. Now the Vols have to go out and show them who rules on the field.

BEAT PEABODY!

Reactions: 1 person
We are at the Chilis on west end. Full of Orange and 3 Vandy fans and they are a??holes. Go figure

Nashville has been infiltrated by californists, and is quickly becoming a new breeding ground for californism, the native populous still bleeds orange but we are being suppressed by loud, obnoxious voices from foreign elitists.

Reactions: 4 people
Nashville has been infiltrated by californists, and is quickly becoming a new breeding ground for californism, the native populous still bleeds orange but we are being suppressed by loud, obnoxious voices from foreign elitists.

That's sick

Came into town this week for thanksgiving. My girlfriend's aunt just gave us two tickets on the 50 and a parking pass. It really is a good time to be thankful.

I Love her aunt, have her call me (only during footbtall season, unless she can cook):p:pepper:

I hope we beat them 100-0 and then afterwards smokey lays a big wet turd right on the midfield V. Time for Vandy to go back to where they belong.

Haven't found this. met many from NJ happy to get away from high taxes and one from San Diego. Non we're elitist though. What parts have u noticed this in?

Not trying to deflate a great showing by our fans, but this happens at every vandy game. They NEVER outnumber the visitors in that craphole stadium.

Not trying to deflate a great showing by our fans, but this happens at every vandy game. They NEVER outnumber the visitors in that craphole stadium.

WhaT was the attendance?

VN Store

Back