NASCAR fines Kyle Busch $50,000

Im sure a driver could bring a civil suit against another driver/team if he was injured in an incident like what happened fri night.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Im sure a driver could bring a civil suit against another driver/team if he was injured in an incident like what happened fri night.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I agree, I just want to find some relevant case law.

As of now Busch will drive this Sun and next Sunday. Interstate Batteries will be on the car, not M&Ms as scheduled.
Posted via VolNation Mobile[q/i]

Should you be charged with manslaughter the next time you speed? I mean you could have killed somebody.

Are you retarded? YES. If I am speeding and kill someone, I would be charged with manslaughter.

I didn't say throw the book at the guy and put him in jail, I just said his actions were reckless.

JGR reports Kyle Busch will run the final two races with Interstate Batteries as sponsor.

As for Z-Line, if they wanted to 'do the right thing', they'd offer a Busch Series regular a shot in the 18 car.

Mars will be back for Daytona. He keeps his job at JGR. The white trash in this thread weep.

Seriously man, give it a rest. Quit getting so wound up because people are talking about your boy kyle. I don't think anybody here wants him fired weather he is liked or not. He's brought the attention to himself.

Sorry Jimmie Johnson fan here. And all I've seen is him drive someone into the wall because he's a punk

I don't argue that, but if you've watched much racing at all, you know he can drive better than most if not all.

Hes average. Heck smoke is better than him. And how many championships has busch won?

Not winning a champ is indicative of his mentality not his ability, I would take Smoke over pretty much anyone with a couple of possible exceptions. As far as raw ability few are up to Kyle Busch's level, some are more consistent, and that's what wins champs. Edwards is the perfect example, 0 wins to 4 for Smoke in Chase, yet Edwards is still in first.

If Busch had Jimmy Johnson's demeanor, there is no telling how many champs he could win. I would not be surprised if Kyle never wins a champ.

I really don't believe you are serious.

Not winning a champ is indicative of his mentality not his ability, I would take Smoke over pretty much anyone with a couple of possible exceptions. As far as raw ability few are up to Kyle Busch's level, some are more consistent, and that's what wins champs. Edwards is the perfect example, 0 wins to 4 for Smoke in Chase, yet Edwards is still in first.

If Busch had Jimmy Johnson's demeanor, there is no telling how many champs he could win. I would not be surprised if Kyle never wins a champ.

I really don't believe you are serious.

Sort of serious. Just have never liked either Busch brother. Kyle is the bigger punk of the 2 and I dislike him strongly.

Sort of serious. Just have never liked either Busch brother. Kyle is the bigger punk of the 2 and I dislike him strongly.

I didn't like Dale, Sr, but that doesn't make me blind to the fact he was a hell of a driver. Hate>reality.

I didn't like Dale, Sr, but that doesn't make me blind to the fact he was a hell of a driver. Hate>reality.

Well I guess the hate in me for Busch is so strong that I just can't even give credit were credits due.

VN Store

Back