Mysterious Powder Found

Given people died on 9/11 from this very (insinuated) thing, I don’t find this very amusing

Good god! Im tired of the legion of the offended.

People die having sex.

I'm sure you've avoided that too.

I dont even get what this has to do with 9-11 anyway. Its a stretch, always pitiful when people have to twist words and jump to conclusions just to be offended.

Seems dumb.

Reactions: 1 person
As a guy who watches Family Guy all the time, I still have to say this is a little tasteless OP. I get what you were trying to do but its just a touch too far man. It creates a moment of real concern for the reader.

Reactions: 1 person
Good god! Im tired of the legion of the offended.

People die having sex.

I'm sure you've avoided that too.

I dont even get what this has to do with 9-11 anyway. Its a stretch, always pitiful when people have to twist words and jump to conclusions just to be offended.

Seems dumb.

Given how many people just read the headlines of posts in this forum I found it to be very poor in taste. Also if you’ll remember in conjunction with the greater 9/11 attacks there were anthrax attacks via mail and people did die from it

Given how many people just read the headlines of posts in this forum I found it to be very poor in taste. Also if you’ll remember in conjunction with the greater 9/11 attacks there were anthrax attacks via mail and people did die from it

And people die from bleach, what you joked about drinking.

5 people died 16 years ago.

This joke was around way before that ever happened. That's what should be offensive

5 people died 16 years ago.

This joke was around way before that ever happened. That's what should be offensive

Not only did 5 people die, myself and most other military service members that have deployed now have a sweet scar on their arm that looks like a cigarette burn from the vaccine scar! Either way, I think it’s a bit overblown to be so sensitive to this joke that was first told to me during Switzer’s last season in Dallas.

Last edited:
And people die from bleach, what you joked about drinking.

Cool beans. A toast to your wittiness with bleach, shall we? Read above. It’s not that the ‘joke’ is lost in me, it’s that this white substance ordeal has actually happened through terrorist acts and as I said, if you’ll read above, most people on this forum read the headline and that’s about it. So THAT is what I found distasteful, that people would read this and immediately think omg and run with it. Shame on them for being idiots if they do, I know, but if you’ve started enough threads here you should know how many dumb responses you get from folks that didn’t read even half of the OP

VN Store

Back