My Journey to Alaska and back....again (and other Army/life adventures)

Covering tomorrow’s wreath laying ceremony at Arlington. Thank you to all of those who came before and didn’t come back alive. It’s one thing to stroll through the cemetery on a visit. It’s another to drive past the gates daily and spend a whole weekend here. Sad to think Arlington is almost full and will be before many of us on here take our last breath.

God bless the American Soldier (and the Marine, Sailor and Airman)

Covering tomorrow’s wreath laying ceremony at Arlington. Thank you to all of those who came before and didn’t come back alive. It’s one thing to stroll through the cemetery on a visit. It’s another to drive past the gates daily and spend a whole weekend here. Sad to think Arlington is almost full and will be before many of us on here take our last breath.

I've always tried to show respect to you guys, and anyone who has served. I lost a cousin several years ago in Afghanistan, and have a lot of family who serves. It's especially different now that my daughter is serving, can't help but worry in the back of my head.

Reactions: 1 person
I've always tried to show respect to you guys, and anyone who has served. I lost a cousin several years ago in Afghanistan, and have a lot of family who serves. It's especially different now that my daughter is serving, can't help but worry in the back of my head.

I’ve got mad respect for the spouses, kids, and parents of members of the military. They put in a lot of work, sweat, and tears that no one sees so the military can function the way it does

Reactions: 2 people

well said

Got to shoot the Carl G. That was fun

Attachments

• B9458490-863E-4614-8D36-5466F4B5F32A.jpg
    B9458490-863E-4614-8D36-5466F4B5F32A.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 1
Reactions: 2 people
Ouch. Sorry to hear that. I did that a month after getting back from Iraq. Got out of the boot just in time to go on terminal leave. Hopefully you don't have any complications and it heals quickly.

VN Store

Back