My Journey to Alaska and back....again (and other Army/life adventures)

I’ve been in a year, granted it’s all been in TRADOC, but I don’t know how you’ve done it for 15 or whatever without going crazy.

I'm about to hit 9 and I've done it alcohol free (my whole life has been). Just gotta learn to ride with the crazy

That said I'm a nerd that doesn't deal with too much big army BS. These last two assignments I'm nothing more than a civilian in camo. With this Pentagon gig, I'm not even in camo for our assignments/events typically.

Yankee, I’ve figured out what you need to do. Become an Old Guard 1SG. I’d finally meet you, and I’d have a Tennessee fan close by

Speaking of, someone at the Pentagon rocks this license plate

Attachments

• 1541078F-ABF2-4CBD-8B16-FC6A60BF6D4B.jpg
    1541078F-ABF2-4CBD-8B16-FC6A60BF6D4B.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: 2 people
Worked a committee meeting today trying to keep availability for interment at Arlington available. They are quickly running out of space. The Marine side Ft Myer is going, a few houses and the land around the Air Force Memorial are all being taken for future space, they are going to start putting more emphasis on above ground level tombs, and making stricter requirements to be allowed to be buried there (or even interred in any manner).

Worked a committee meeting today trying to keep availability for interment at Arlington available. They are quickly running out of space. The Marine side Ft Myer is going, a few houses and the land around the Air Force Memorial are all being taken for future space, they are going to start putting more emphasis on above ground level tombs, and making stricter requirements to be allowed to be buried there (or even interred in any manner).

I actually did a survey about Arlington the other day.

VN Store

Back