Muslims behead yet another person

Awwwww, someone's all mad now.

Poor baby.
$. You're merely an annoyance at times dinky ...I'm too mellow to argue, you appear to have some sort of inferiority complex when it comes to jokes, you seem to think you're Chris Rock or something when in reality we all entertain each other on a regular basis. Peace out..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
$. You're merely an annoyance at times dinky ...I'm too mellow to argue, you appear to have some sort of inferiority complex when it comes to jokes, you seem to think you're Chris Rock or something when in reality we all entertain each other on a regular basis. Peace out..

Yeah... you're super mellow:

Your meds are wearing off again, this isn't def ****ing jam comedy club *******. This isn't a damn competition either, go **** yourself

If you think I have an inferiority complex because I dog your mouthbreathing sense of humor, then you must have an inferiority complex when it comes to money, women, taste in booze, taste in weed, and air transportation.... and that's just covering the last three pages.

The only ones on here who claim that I'm an annoyance also seem to possess the intellectual capacity of a goldfish with down's syndrome, so that's A-okay.

Reactions: 3 people
Dink if I come to Austin, any cool local beers or preferably whiskies you'd recommend?

I've heard shiner makes some other beers also, but I've only tried the bock.

Dink if I come to Austin, any cool local beers or preferably whiskies you'd recommend?

I've heard shiner makes some other beers also, but I've only tried the bock.

Anything made by Live Oak brewery. I would venture to guess that they brew America's best Heffeweizen (and they have the awards to back it up).Thirsty Planet's Thirsty Goat is the bomb. 512 BC has a fantastic IPA as well as a delicious Pecan Porter.

As far as whiskey, Austin's more of a vodka town (Deep Eddy, Tito's, Dripping Springs), but Balcone's is a Texan line that has some really, really good stuff.

Let me know if you decide to drop down here. I'm excellent at giving a tour of bars and I know a lot of service industry folks here.

Oh, and the only other Shiner I've had was the Ruby Red Bird. It was aight.

Reactions: 1 person
Anything made by Live Oak brewery. I would venture to guess that they brew America's best Heffeweizen (and they have the awards to back it up).Thirsty Planet's Thirsty Goat is the bomb. 512 BC has a fantastic IPA as well as a delicious Pecan Porter.

As far as whiskey, Austin's more of a vodka town (Deep Eddy, Tito's, Dripping Springs), but Balcone's is a Texan line that has some really, really good stuff.

Let me know if you decide to drop down here. I'm excellent at giving a tour of bars and I know a lot of service industry folks here.

Oh, and the only other Shiner I've had was the Ruby Red Bird. It was aight.

Thanks for the advice, and I'll email you in I drop in.

Yeah... you're super mellow:

If you think I have an inferiority complex because I dog your mouthbreathing sense of humor, then you must have an inferiority complex when it comes to money, women, taste in booze, taste in weed, and air transportation.... and that's just covering the last three pages.

The only ones on here who claim that I'm an annoyance also seem to possess the intellectual capacity of a goldfish with down's syndrome, so that's A-okay.

Don't quit your day job..oh take your meds on time.

VN Store

Back