Music and Fist pump

govols105

i think the music is ok but no point in blasting it so it distorts and the fist pump is so cheesy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Like someone else said, the fist pump needs something audible to go with it. Otherwise, it's hard to know when to do it.

Reactions: 1 person
What about an "ooooooooooooooooooooohhh--FOURTH DOWN!!!" kinda like the "sit down" when a player fouls out at a basketball game?

What about an "ooooooooooooooooooooohhh--FOURTH DOWN!!!" kinda like the "sit down" when a player fouls out at a basketball game?

They used to (briefly) have a dog howl. It didn’t go over well, from what I heard. New era, I say bring it back.

Or, ya know, the band? They could be useful in this noise-producing area.

I actually liked the music. I listen to all types of music, but that is what gets players pumped up in 2013

What about rocky top n play freaking off orndef n win some freaking games.. we have a great tradition n anyone thinks different should move on...

U didn't like when lk tried to change things up but now u want to change things up for cbj n fist pump... its gay....

Don't change tradition just win....

Reactions: 3 people
What about rocky top n play freaking off orndef n win some freaking games.. we have a great tradition n anyone thinks different should move on...

U didn't like when lk tried to change things up but now u want to change things up for cbj n fist pump... its gay....

Don't change tradition just win....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 39
Reactions: 4 people
Fist up too complicated for us?

Sweet lord, don't let the other boards to get a hold of this.

Give it time, it will catch on. Goes against instinct to do that in a spring game...most are following the offense. They'll have graphics and sounds by August.

And if it brings back the Smokey howling clip I'm all for it.

Didn't care for the fist pump, thought it was a bit lame. Needs a lot of work.

Love having music played though. I would suggest a mix of both the UT band and music at the games, but give it a twist. Bring back one former player, or two, doesn't matter, and let them DJ for the game, during commercial breaks. Let the UT band have the rest of the game.

Neyland needs to have a little life pumped into it after all the turmoil the football has been through over the past few years.

People realize its not a fist pump right? Think of holding 4 fingers up when the 4th quarter starts, only don't have any fingers up and make a fist.

tumblr_mbbgw3RGsp1r9ijxto1_r1_500.gif

What the hell are y'all talking about? Is this an example of mass hysteria?

Get with it old guy. Us younguns is startin' some new traditions. We're dumping all that old crap. We gonna rewrite the maxims and put it to a hip hop/jazz fusion beat.:hi:

VN Store

Back