Muschamp

Lane Kiffin going to sing "Rocky Top" all night long after UT beat the Gators. He did the same thing......

The problem is, Muschamp tried to boast like Spurrier and his team is not and never will be like a Spurrier coached team. I would've paid money to see Spurrier's response if he would've barely beaten UT. I'd imagine he would've thrown a barb out there, but I'd say he would've been embarrassed by his team's showing.

Nobody is saying he was justified for saying it, but the poster acted like pissing off the opposing fans is some foreign concept.

I'm pretty sure that Muschamp, University of Florida representatives, the Florida football team, or any of the Florida fans give the first **** about pissing off opposing fans.

now they PISS ON!! Like dump cups of urine on opposing fans.

Man Spurrier used to make my blood boil when he was the Ole Ball Coach for the gators!!! But now it's hard to hate him anymore especially since I am from right here where he is from!! Still can't get used to hearing Science Hill's football field being called Steve Spurrier Field, played a couple of friday night games on that field in the early 80's and never was on a winning team on that field either, Damn Spurrier!!!! :lol: :banghead2:

VN Store

Back