Muschamp backs Driskel at QB

I'm gonna just leave this right here.

ifv8tv.jpg

ifv8tv.jpg

Part of me feels like we're going to make the Miami game look pedestrian by comparison, but another part of me feels like we will actually shut him down, along with your running game.

But then we'll find some comical way to lose the game, like 5 consecutive fumbles recovered by the Gators in the red zone or multiple muffed punts scooped up for touchdowns.

Part of me feels like we're going to make the Miami game look pedestrian by comparison, but another part of me feels like we will actually shut him down, along with your running game.

But then we'll find some comical way to lose the game, like 5 consecutive fumbles recovered by the Gators in the red zone or multiple muffed punts scooped up for touchdowns.

So you're saying the Gators have a chance?

giphy.gif

Reactions: 3 people
Versus Tenn in 2012:

14-20-219-2-0
Also rushed for 8 rushes for 81 yds.

Granted we had a different DC, but Gator QB's historically have had near record games against UT with the last one being their b/u QB last year.

Versus Tenn in 2012:

14-20-219-2-0

Granted we had a different DC, but Gator QB's historically have had near record games against UT with the last one being their b/u QB last year.

That was against the worst defense in Tennessee history. I don't see him doing that again.

And, honestly, those numbers aren't all that impressive against that defense.

ifv8tv.jpg

I feel your pain, a little, at least with Jennings at least we can count on a few nice deep balls being thrown.

Driskel and Jennings, limited upside, you better have a nice run game and the D better be playing well or you are in trouble.

Versus Tenn in 2012:

14-20-219-2-0

Granted we didn't have a DC, but Gator QB's historically have had near record games against UT with the last one being their b/u QB last year.

Key to Driscoll is to disguise your coverage package and force him to throw. He is a good runner so I hope we don't blitz and let him scramble. You WANT him to throw even if he completes some; eventually he makes a mistake which compounds the brain drain in his head.

There's a thread title with the kid's name in it, and a graphic showing the kid's stats with his name at the top...yet there's always one person who insists on calling the kid Driscoll.

:crazy:

Reactions: 3 people
I have a couple of friends here in LV who support the Gators and we were talking today about the situation in Fl. They both agreed that Florida will lose to Tennessee and that will be the final nail in the coffin. They said most Gator fans deep down know this team is awful and Muschamp is lost.

Rememebr what happened last year when Butch switched it up for the Fla game...

VN Store

Back