Murfreesboro mosque spokesperson is convicted felon.

gsvol

Tenn: Mosque spokeswoman is convicted felon Creeping Sharia

Guidelines posted on the Islamic Center of Murfreesboro’s website state that if a member is convicted of a felony, his or her membership in the mosque can be terminated. Ayash said that rule does not apply to her, since she is on the board.

She claims that the mosque’s board and other members knew about her past.
------------------------------

Saleh Sbenaty, spokesman for the mosque, said he did not know anything about Ayash’s past. He said that board members would look into the matter immediately.
-----------------------------------

In a complaint filed Thursday afternoon and amended on Friday, opponents say county officials violated Tennessee’s Sunshine Laws when they approved the mosque, failing to give proper public notice and holding a secret pre-meeting about the mosque advocating approval. They say the county approved an illegal burial on the site.

This is not a new tactic. Changing of dates and locations of these types of meetings has occurred before and in some cases have been intentional to stifle debate on the issue.

In North Carolina, the Muslim spokeswoman for a jihad leader was recruited by bin Laden’s mentor, and went. And then worked for a Democrat.

Spokeswoman for NC jihadist has her own radical past Creeping Sharia

Does anyone in the media care?

Does the FBI care?

Do any of our elected politicians care?

Does Homeland Security cars?

Does the Justice Department care?

Islam: Making a True Difference in the World - One Body at a Time

she stole it from a terrorist?

no, from a clothing store in Orlando. And, to correct a previous post, she wasn't a Muslim when she committed the crime.

alright, I feel like I'm being led into a trap or something since I appear to be the only other person who read gs' first link

No traps, I just figured if the mosque was making an exception, it was probably because it happened before she converted.

no, from a clothing store in Orlando. And, to correct a previous post, she wasn't a Muslim when she committed the crime.

alright, I feel like I'm being led into a trap or something since I appear to be the only other person who read gs' first link

I read it, did you assume (as I did) that it happened years before she was jailed for it?

Was she muslim when she did it?

Just curious.

According to her the dirty deed was done before she came to Tennessee and converted to islam but have you heard of the muslim doctrine of 'taqqiyah'?

The muslim doctrine of taqqiyah allows, even mandates that one may or even must, lie to infidels to promote the casue of islam and the cause of islam is to conquer the whole world and subject everyone on Earth to isalmic sharia law.

A recent study by a group that included a former CIA director, a former DIA director, two distinguished Generals, and other very knowledgeable people concluded that the threat of islamic sharia law was the number one threat that America faces today.

FWIW Florida has been a hotbed of islamic recruiting, Timothy McVeigh was probably first recruited into a terrorist cell there.

It is a slam dunk that someone has to be lying because Ayash said that everyone on the mosque board knew of her criminal history but Sbenaty, a spokesman for the board said he didn't know about her past and that board members would immediately look into the matter.

it's a gsvol thread, are questions of relevance really relevant?

What's new pussycat????

Pardon me for ever thinking a motor pool guy could grasp the purpose behind Keneysian economics, especially as promoted and now somewhat enacted by the Kenyan Keynesian himself.

FWIW, what does a $200 trillion deficit (including future entitlements + present and projected spending) look like for your grandchildren???

What is the solution to this problem???

What has happened to every last government that pursued such a path???

We also see the history of islam in the world as it relates to every other society that it has encountered and the outcome.

But we insist on adhering to the pollyannaish liberal conjecture that islam poses no threat to America.

The real bad guy in the equation is the conservative Christian who built, fought for and died to defend this great country over many generations.

good point

It wasn't a point, it was a pointless peersonal swipe.

Other unanswered questions, has she repaid the $300,000, if so where did the money come from?

What is the purpose of this proposed mosque??

A rehab center for criminal jihadists??

According to her the dirty deed was done before she came to Tennessee and converted to islam but have you heard of the muslim doctrine of 'taqqiyah'?

The muslim doctrine of taqqiyah allows, even mandates that one may or even must, lie to infidels to promote the casue of islam and the cause of islam is to conquer the whole world and subject everyone on Earth to isalmic sharia law.

A recent study by a group that included a former CIA director, a former DIA director, two distinguished Generals, and other very knowledgeable people concluded that the threat of islamic sharia law was the number one threat that America faces today.

FWIW Florida has been a hotbed of islamic recruiting, Timothy McVeigh was probably first recruited into a terrorist cell there.

It is a slam dunk that someone has to be lying because Ayash said that everyone on the mosque board knew of her criminal history but Sbenaty, a spokesman for the board said he didn't know about her past and that board members would immediately look into the matter.

New video of gsvol:

Its not like a cold-blooded murderer is the pastor of one of , if not the largest church in Middle Tennessee or anything.

Oh wait.

New video of gsvol:

There you go, projecting again.

Looks like you looking in a mirror while exercising your hobby.

Notice you have two character assassination threads started on O'Donnel because she doesn't approve of your favorite passtime.

Possibly stupid question as I've not followed this that much, but a typically informed friend pointed out to me -

Isn't the congregation already there and they are just building a new mosque?

Possibly stupid question as I've not followed this that much, but a typically informed friend pointed out to me -

Isn't the congregation already there and they are just building a new mosque?

This is because as everybody knows Murfreesboro was the site of a famous victory of Islam over America and so they are building a mosque there.

VN Store

Back