Munich Mall Attack Underway

Germany can't catch a break right now:

Mayor: 'Explosive device' goes off in Germany city | Fox News

An "explosive device" blew up in the center of the Bavarian city of Ansbach, killing one person and injuring 11 others, the city's mayor told local media early Monday.

Mayor Carda Seidel was quoted by Munich's Focus magazine as saying that the explosion late Sunday night was near the entrance to an open-air music festival.

Question

Is Hinduism a lie?
Buddhism?
I don't know and that is not the topic of this post. What's more is I don't care. All I know is that he believes islam is a lie. If it is not, I know that no other religion has been hijacked to the degree that islam has. that right there tells me something.

You know the saying. It takes a lot of attaboys to make up for an ah ****. islam has a crap load of ah ****s to make up for right now whether or not you want to acknowledge it. It is a secret society, and out of those shadows come the jihadis. Spin it how you want. I do not trust them, and until I have reason to do so, I won't.

Standing by to be called a bigot, and I can live with that

Have Muslims personally harmed you?

Absolutely. When I have to go through security checks to get on an airplane or go to a concert or go to a sports event I have been harmed.

What kind of idiot would even ask that question?

1) That's happening Islam or not
2) So you really haven't been harmed on a personal level

Reactions: 5 people
by asking someone if they've ever been personally harmed by a muslim or islam religions doesn't imply that islam religion isn't a threat.

that's like saying the plague isn't harmful because you didn't catch it.

Do you think that eating at middle eastern restaurants is funding terrorism?

Last edited:
I thought it was wonderful too, but Huff seems to believe that there was a gay locked in every closet, a woman chained in every kitchen, and a black man swinging from every tree.

And he can fabricate stats to prove it. Plus, there was no internet or video games so it had to suck.

by asking someone if they've ever been personally harmed by a muslim or islam religions doesn't imply that islam religion isn't a threat.

All these people erroneously complaining about cancer these days... I've never had it so guess it's not real..

Well said, PV won't get it. Has asked that same question several times. One day the answer will come back yes and it will suck.

This sick **** wanted to take the backpack into an Ansbach music festival. Body count would have been much higher. Security noticed him pacing back and forth. Running into the restaurant was a last ditch effort to hurt someone.

Today is a German holiday so there were many people out to include going to the music festival.

Link to story:

Ansbach, Germany, suicide bomber was to be deported, officials say - CNN.com

All these people erroneously complaining about cancer these days... I've never had it so guess it's not real..

except in this case some of the cancers would have to be helpful cancers that provide for the body, and that the bad cancers would also be targeting them.

Not all of your "cancers" or 320s "plague" are the same.

A very poor comparison. 100,000+ Americans die from cancer annually. Cancer, is a legitimate threat, and is an awful disease.

Death by terrorism isn't remotely close statistically to death by cancer.

Reactions: 1 person
A very poor comparison. 100,000+ Americans die from cancer annually. Cancer, is a legitimate threat, and is an awful disease.

Death by terrorism isn't remotely close statistically to death by cancer.

It's called hyperbole and hardly remotely as ridiculous as your initial asinine question of if someone was directly affected so step off this high horse you've rented.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back