MTV's "The Challenge" Thread

I do have to say that elimination was one of the better new ones I’ve seen in a while.

Any idea what Ciarren was so upset at the end? When the final whistle blew the first thing he said was “that was bull ish.”. I wonder what the story was.

I do have to say that elimination was one of the better new ones I’ve seen in a while.

Any idea what Ciarren was so upset at the end? When the final whistle blew the first thing he said was “that was bull ish.”. I wonder what the story was.

I have seen 2 different things that may be the reason.

1.) Jordan complained about the games setup and production changed something, those people also claimed he switched shoes to a black pair, when those were just his socks.

2.) Ciarren said on someone's pod that he was trying to do Jordan's strategy of waiting on the light and running the clock down, and it kept getting turned off before he hit it. He also said Jordan won fair and square, but he was also annoyed at the time that he had to face a champion instead of Asaf.

Reactions: EdEcEko77
Ciarren also said it went 5 rounds, Jordan won the first, then Ciarren won 2 and 3, and Jordan the last 2 rounds. But that happens a lot.

No offense to Kaz as she has 2 wins, but the fact they picked her as a mercenary over Jenny, Ashley, Jodi, Jonna, Rachel, or Emily (if they could get her) is crazy. Or imagine the fan pop if they brought back Coral or Sarah both have shown semi interest in All Stars, they would probably do a one time thing. Hell test the waters with Dee returning. Instead...fart in the wind lol

No offense to Kaz as she has 2 wins, but the fact they picked her as a mercenary over Jenny, Ashley, Jodi, Jonna, Rachel, or Emily (if they could get her) is crazy. Or imagine the fan pop if they brought back Coral or Sarah both have shown semi interest in All Stars, they would probably do a one time thing. Hell test the waters with Dee returning. Instead...fart in the wind lol

Her performance was so disappointing I kinda wonder if she is susceptible to motion sickness. Some people are like that. My wife can't even read in the car or look at her phone. I didn't understand why she kept trying to drag her barrel instead of roll it. That's all I could think of.

Reactions: BadJerry20
Her performance was so disappointing I kinda wonder if she is susceptible to motion sickness. Some people are like that. My wife can't even read in the car or look at her phone. I didn't understand why she kept trying to drag her barrel instead of roll it. That's all I could think of.

Maybe or maybe she is just Nelson smart. Lol Btw have you seen the Nelson stuff with his foot?

Last episode was just meh. Idk what Corey is trying to do but he’s failing at it. Such a big dude you think he could be a force but he’s got that Josh in him where he just kind of sucks the game.

Elimination was wack. Counting? For real?

Idk how many episodes were in now but I still haven’t identified anyone I’m rooting for to win it all. Just kind of a vanilla cast where most of them feel like the same person.

Anyone else see the end promo with pissed off recently divorced CT carrying a war hammer??? Dude likes crazier than ever. If this is a physical elimination it’s gonna be epic.

Anyone else see the end promo with pissed off recently divorced CT carrying a war hammer??? Dude likes crazier than ever. If this is a physical elimination it’s gonna be epic.

I dont think any of the eliminations, especially against the champions, have been physical. I guess Jordans was closest because they would grab each other etc. Most have been puzzles and strategy.

Reactions: NEO
I saw the look in CT's eyes and told the SO, HE'S BACK!!!!! looked like crazy CT of old.......

I dont think any of the eliminations, especially against the champions, have been physical. I guess Jordans was closest because they would grab each other etc. Most have been puzzles and strategy.

In general, the show has become a lot less physical. I think they need a throwback. I know why it's like this. For example, most hall brawls were uneven, brutal affairs. They kept tweaking it when all they needed to do was fix it so we only did hall brawl with even opponents.

Battle for a new Champion is just okay for me.

I fast forward past all the girl drama. I don’t give a ****. I wanna see good challenges and headbanger eliminations. I must be getting old.

I can't believe what a disappointment the champs have been so far. That was barely even a puzzle for Cara Maria. My 3 YO would know what goes where.

Maybe or maybe she is just Nelson smart. Lol Btw have you seen the Nelson stuff with his foot?

Wild, dude. Stranger than fiction, even. A reality TV star rescued from a flaming car by a good samaritan who is also an NFL WR? Amputation or not, it's hard to imagine Nelson will be back.

I can't believe what a disappointment the champs have been so far. That was barely even a puzzle for Cara Maria. My 3 YO would know what goes where.

I’m not a Cara fan but I thought she was great as far as the drama and interaction leading up to the elimination. Best one in my opinion. Asking who she should pick was great.

But she totally fizzled.

I think I tired of her because she was such a constant and tbh came off really entitled the last few seasons she did. Been gone a while - I wouldn’t mind her coming back.

Brad looks ridiculous with that beard. And he performed as I expected him to in the elimination. I've always thought of him as an underachiever. He never struck me as one of the top level guys on that show - even in his prime. His win vs Landon was epic, but outside of that his most memorable moment for me was getting wrecked by Darrell.

Weird how Jay has so much pull on this season. And I can't understand why/how he's strutting around like he's a big dog.

James is wallpaper. He adds virtually nothing.

Heracio is a great competitor but he's boring.

I do like Asaf and Kyland and Ed.

Zara is nice to look at. I can't get over Moriah's michael Jackson nose.

Jay is such s bitch. He and Michelle think Nurys and Olivia have to look out for all Jay and Michelle's allies. And then with the vote they could have changed. It didn't all ride on the girls. They barely cared if it was Emmanuel or Ed, and it could have been Emmanuel by a landslide.

Asaf told Ed he was voting for him because Emmanuel had more votes. Lol

Yeah I don’t get why Jay and Michelle are running this season. Seems like for the guys Ed and Asaf were the best all around competitors. Although maybe I underestimate Emmanuel.

Good episode all around. Loved the stalemate. Appreciated CT looking out for Heracio.

Ballsy of CT to pick Asaf. He’s a big dude. Honestly hate to see Asaf go but i always root for CT. Even if he seems to be back in dad bod mode. Showed up fat.

Goofy elimination, honestly. And if they went by PEMDAS then that answer wasn’t correct.

I followed Jay from Survivor to the Challenge. I didn't love him but respected him and found him to be likable, especially when Rogan was picking on him.

He's such a d-bag now. It's so disappointing. I went to his Instagram yesterday and found out 2 things....he's a terrible follow and also people are are absolutely killing him. People go too far. It's crazy.

VN Store

Back