Moving to Morristown Tn. HELP

I grew up in Morristown... no desire to go back beyond seeing family. I would suggest the west part of town along AJ Highway.

Nope. But I'm a country boy. I don't need much to make me happy. Fishing on Cherokee Lake, golf at Millstone, Patriot Hills and Clinchview, plenty of places to run. All I need.

As a native of that area...I feel there is better country living.

I'm having to work in Morristown for 18 months and I've decided it may be cheaper to rent something till I'm done. I know nothing of the area. I need help know where a fare place to rent and not get annoyed. Any help would be amazing!!!

Can't help you at all BUT I did do some work in nearby Rogersville a few years back. It's a really neat little town (especially the downtown area) I highly suggest visiting

I'm having to work in Morristown for 18 months and I've decided it may be cheaper to rent something till I'm done. I know nothing of the area. I need help know where a fare place to rent and not get annoyed. Any help would be amazing!!!

looking for a house or an apartment ? there are some decent suburbs and places to rent close to town, look around ,it will be fairly easy to find a decent spot

Bean Station is all right,it is the big city from Thorn Hill :)

I live in Morristown. Don't get the hate. Not too big, not too small. Has everything you need.

The roads absolutely suck. I hate driving in Morristown.

You can't get anywhere easy. Yeah, highway 160 runs around the city, but if you have to get into town amongst the red lights your screwed.

The city also have cameras everywhere and ticket you for going through any yellow light no matter how long it's been yellow. Or ticket you for anytging over the frigging speed limit.

Morristown could have been a cool little town if the local government was worth a crap.

The place has been allowed to turn into a crap hole. Most of the manufacturing companies left abandoned buildings and are all falling apart. Tons of trashy homes that are in and around nice areas making them also look crappy.

looking for a house or an apartment ? there are some decent suburbs and places to rent close to town, look around ,it will be fairly easy to find a decent spot

Bean Station is all right,it is the big city from Thorn Hill :)

Just a apartment. I only need room for me.

Just a apartment. I only need room for me.

what's your price range ? or is that to nosey ? :) somebody on here might be able to help you,if the price is known

you should be able to find a small house for the same price as an apartment,but that is just me,i preferred not to be stacked together and have a bit more privacy

if I can remember to ask,I will check with my friends daughter,she is renting an apartment

or buy a house boat and rent a slot at one of the local boat docks :)

I don't think you can float down the river,when your ready to move though lol

VN Store

Back