Movies with TN football in it

I think there was an episode of Big Bang Theory where Sheldon was doing some war game, re-imagining battle of Gettysburg or somethin like that and had the Tennessee Volunteers swooping around one flank to put a whoopin on somebody.

There was a guy wearing a Power T hat (47 brand) in Pawn Stars the other night. (He had no speaking parts).

I can't remember the movie but the college kids travel to some school to retrieve a sex tape a guy accidentally sent his gf. On the road trip (maybe that was the name of the movie) they stopped overnight at a frat house at UT. Really skinny white kid got involved in a stomp competition and hooked up with a BBW.

I can't remember the movie but the college kids travel to some school to retrieve a sex tape a guy accidentally sent his gf. On the road trip (maybe that was the name of the movie) they stopped overnight at a frat house at UT. Really skinny white kid got involved in a stomp competition and hooked up with a BBW.

Road Trip. Forgot about that one!

Very good catch. Totally forgot about that.

Obviously, I recall Bama, but I'm not sure that the opposing team was UT, it looked like a knock off to me.

Everyone has always interpreted the opponent as UT and not just us but most everyone in SEC country and those who follow CFB closely - we even acquired the nickname 'mountain gumps' (Bammers are gumps) because of Forrest Gump. I do think it was generic in terms of the footage but there's a strong allusion to UT and The Third Saturday in October in that film. I don't know but they probably didn't want to acquire all the permissions to use Tennessee more directly since they likely already had to get permissions and maybe pay to use Bama. In context of the film's time frame UT would make sense.

Everyone has always interpreted the opponent as UT and not just us but most everyone in SEC country and those who follow CFB closely - we even acquired the nickname 'mountain gumps' (Bammers are gumps) because of Forrest Gump. I do think it was generic in terms of the footage but there's a strong allusion to UT and The Third Saturday in October in that film. I don't know but they probably didn't want to acquire all the permissions to use Tennessee more directly since they likely already had to get permissions and maybe pay to use Bama. In context of the film's time frame UT would make sense.

I agree with the perception, but clearly there was no T on the helmet, and the color looked more yellow than orange. It could have been GA Tech too.

There is a green and white team portrayed too as a Alabama opponent. Who is that? Tulane?

I agree with the perception, but clearly there was no T on the helmet, and the color looked more yellow than orange. It could have been GA Tech too.

There is a green and white team portrayed too as a Alabama opponent. Who is that? Tulane?

Tulane's unis in the mid 60s were white helmets,green jerseys and white pants.

VN Store

Back