Most iconic movie "things"

I'll disagree with you on Jason's iconic mask being a notch it two higher.
It is using a mask that nhl teams the goalies and other hockey teams use to use more than 15 years before Jason Voorhees started to use it.

Freddy's glove was something original and creative because that isn't a real world item or thing before the movie was made.
It's astronomical because it 1st appeared in a nightmare on elm street movie used by Freddy Krueger that after showing it to any person no words mostly anyone would recognize or know it's Freddy Krueger's bladed glove.

You could show the old school hockey mask, and unlikely almost anyone would know or recognize it's the Jason Voorhees iconic mask from the Friday the 13th movie series since others might recognize it as a item from Full House, hockey item, etc because it's not a item that 1st appeared in the Friday the 13th movie series.
Full house? Lol. Ok

Full house? Lol. Ok

In Joey's room the mask is visibly shown several times with a redwings uniform.
He also wore the uniform including the Mask when playing hockey with Michelle.

A hand me down item not unique to Jason Voorhees.

In Joey's room the mask is visibly shown several times with a redwings uniform.
He also wore the uniform including the Mask when playing hockey with Michelle.

A hand me down item not unique to Jason Voorhees.

nobody, except maybe you i guess, would equate a picture of that hockey mask with Full House over Friday the 13th......

and even in a lot of cases when that hockey mask appears in tv shows, it's done as a costume for halloween and stuff, another nod to the movie......

nobody, except maybe you i guess, would equate a picture of that hockey mask with Full House over Friday the 13th......

and even in a lot of cases when that hockey mask appears in tv shows, it's done as a costume for halloween and stuff, another nod to the movie......

Ok doesn't change that The Classic goalie Hockey mask isn't unique to Jason Voorhees.

Ok doesn't change that The Classic goalie Hockey mask isn't unique to Jason Voorhees.

as a movie icon...it is. of course it's actually used by hockey players.

even in Christmas Vacation when Clark comes out with the mask on with the chain saw...the first person that saw him, screamed bloody murder in fear....and that's not because it was on full house, or they were trying to portray "fear of a hockey goalie".

as a movie icon...it is. of course it's actually used by hockey players.

even in Christmas Vacation when Clark comes out with the mask on with the chain saw...the first person that saw him, screamed bloody murder in fear....and that's not because it was on full house, or they were trying to portray "fear of a hockey goalie".

Yes it was used by freakin hockey players long before Jason Voorhees started using it as his mask it's a hand me down item.
It's a iconic movie item but unlikely more iconic than Freddy's unique bladed glove because when asking persons what is this exactly besides a deadly weapon no doubt most persons would say it's Freddy Krueger's iconic custom made weapon.
If you ask persons what is this exactly unlikely most persons are going to say it's the hockey goalie mask that the horror Villain Jason Voorhees wears.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back