Most hated non-SEC team

Watching some of these other conference media days kick off has me wanting to revisit this topic just to get a good pulse on our fan base. What programs do you despise outside of the SEC? We all have disdain for UF and Bama, but who else out side of our conference? Reason doesn’t matter. Here’s my list in order:

1. Ohio State
2. Texas
3. Florida State
4. Oklahoma

I’m rooting for whoever in playing these four teams every single time. Thoughts?

Ohio State
Pen St
USC (calif)
Miami
ND

Watching some of these other conference media days kick off has me wanting to revisit this topic just to get a good pulse on our fan base. What programs do you despise outside of the SEC? We all have disdain for UF and Bama, but who else out side of our conference? Reason doesn’t matter. Here’s my list in order: 1. Ohio State 2. Texas 3. Florida State 4. Oklahoma I’m rooting for whoever in playing these four teams every single time. Thoughts?
Watching some of these other conference media days kick off has me wanting to revisit this topic just to get a good pulse on our fan base. What programs do you despise outside of the SEC? We all have disdain for UF and Bama, but who else out side of our conference? Reason doesn’t matter. Here’s my list in order: 1. Ohio State 2. Texas 3. Florida State 4. Oklahoma I’m rooting for whoever in playing these four teams every single time. Thoughts?

Ohio State by far but Big Ten in general. Weak conference overall then complain because they don’t get invited to the playoffs. If they just look at the results of their playoff performances that may be why they haven’t been in it.

Notre Dame.... worst program bloated with an overactive sense of self-importance in the history of the NCAA
lou4.jpg

1.Ohio State. Ohio is Alabama without the beaches and sweet tea. Damn Yankees...
2. Notre Dame. They’re the 40 old chain smoker at Applebee’s on a Thursday night who still thinks they’re the hot 21 year old.
3/4. Miami and FSU. They’re in a talent rich state and have been sh*tting the bed the past ten years, which makes UF’s life easier.

Clemson, Penn State, tOSU. Back in the 80's, I lived in SC and got enough of Clemson when they won their first NC (the Eye of the Tiger) but it was Penn State that I disliked most. In the last few years, Clemson has topped my most disliked list eclipsing Penn State. One of my all-time favorite games was the Vols beating PSU in 1972. Already, I had enough of Paterno by then.

Reactions: marvin616
ND, OSU, PSU, then UM. But, honestly my hostility to these programs is a result of the corrupt national sports media and not the programs.

Reactions: Volatility

VN Store

Back