Most Double Doubles....

cubs3vols

In Tennessee basketball history? Does anybody know the answer to this? I'm sure B. King is pretty high if not first on the list. Just curious to see where Mr. Stokes stands right now. I think they said that tonight was Stokes 30 DD of his career. I looked everywhere and couldn't find anything about past double doubles. Thanks

Grunfeld would have to be there too I would think. And Dale Ellis was a damn good rebounder at UT from what I understand.

I wonder where that 62 ranks all time. Gotta be close to #1.

The closest I remember nationally, most recently was Kevin Love. I think he finished with 52 or 53 in his career. Kids that good aren't going to stay around to be close to those number anymore. IMO

I wonder where that 62 ranks all time. Gotta be close to #1.

The closest I remember nationally, most recently was Kevin Love. I think he finished with 52 or 53 in his career. Kids that good aren't going to stay around to be close to those number anymore. IMO

How could Kevin Love have 53 double-doubles when he played in 39 collegiate games?

my mistake

I'll be more carful b4 my next google glance.

It's fine. I like your posts.

I was just totally confused as to when the hell Kevin Love played a second year of college. :)

King is 1, 2 and 3 on the list with the most double-doubles in a season. He had 22 in 76-77 (in 26 games), 21 in 74-75 (in 25 games) and 19 in 75-76 (in 25 games).

Stokes is tied at 9 on the list with the most double-doubles in a season. He had 16 (in 33 games) last year.

So, basically Stokes got a double-double a little under half of the time. King did it at about an 82% clip.

VN Store

Back