More UGA troubles?

Reports are that the University of Georgia's Office of Admissions has opened an investigation into the circumstances surrounding his admission to the school. One employee was overheard saying "If he was dumb enough to tweet that ain't no way he got anything more than his name right on the ACT."

Damage control I imagine.

We know why he commited to the Dawgs over LSU...

Attachments

• C24D46AA-099C-4431-A1BD-D071F4F65968.png
    C24D46AA-099C-4431-A1BD-D071F4F65968.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 67
Ohhh, I can see some officialness coming to that thread in the near future. They cant get away with stuff like that. Who does GA think they are? Alabama?

Reactions: VolSteve
Ohhh, I can see some officialness coming to that thread in the near future. They cant get away with stuff like that. Who does GA think they are? Alabama?
I know oh the horror.. bagmen always in play, the kid deleted the twit, the guy he’s referring to is recruiting director I believe..

Seems to be "fake news". The person responsible should pay pretty heavily IMO. That could happen to any player and any team.

Last edited:
Only Clemson and AU players are dumb enough to take pics of the money, Bama players take pics of the cars (Da’Rick Rogers did too) and SC players take pictures of the new gas stations they will own after school. :)

For the ‘tweet’, anyone can see it’s fake. It was even tweeted by the fake McMurphy account, all you have to do is read it. There is a few websites you can make fake tweets. Yes, they have an app for that lol. LSU fan did the fake Emery tweet, I’m sure that will help their case trying to flip him...dummies.

Reactions: Berry4Heisman14
We need to give Jeff Bezos an honorary degree so he can start loading up our coffers; starting with about $400 million to upgrade Neyland.

If this turns out to be true, then Jawja could be going from a #1 class to a #20 class after the NCAA gets involved.

I know oh the horror.. bagmen always in play, the kid deleted the twit, the guy he’s referring to is recruiting director I believe..
He didn’t delete the tweet, he never tweeted it. Apparently people on here are unaware that the ‘new thing’ on twitter is twitter pranks. Give me your twitter and I can make you say anything, it’s fake twitter.

Look up social dummy. That’s one of the names to make fake tweets.

Social Dummy App (@ARSocialDummy) on Twitter

Spoken like a true cheater.

I'm not sure what you meant by that so, i looked up some of your other posts.
Holy Sh!t............. you're worse than I am with miss spellings and a bad habit of not proof reading before posting.

That aside. WTF do you mean in this post?

VN Store

Back