More trouble at Baylor

Names of the 4 redshirted players involved haven’t been released.

4? I must’ve misread. I thought it was 2. There can’t be that many redshirts. Maybe 10-15? I hope for his sake he wasn’t involved

This really isn't surprising. Baylol will do anything to win. They've done it in basketball before Drew got there and they've been doing it in football. Before Art Briles was there, they were Vandy level suck (when Vandy sucks).

I hate this as my wife went to Baylor.

We attend two Vols games and two Baylor games per year. Not exactly easy to do living in Denver.

Lots of piling on here on VN. Please do remember that there are good people that support both programs.

Yes. You can't brand a fan base and those that attend a school by the actions of a few. It stinks that it happens even after steps have been taken to move forward.

I've never like NCAA justice. The coaches either get fired, or leave, and those that really are loyal alumni and fans get to stick around and watch a program having to get rebuilt. Classic examples are Pete Carrol at USC- bailing out when the ship was about to hit the sand, and even Urban Meyer at Florida. Leave a place as "scorched earth". I won't even mention Penn State, except to say a $60,000,000 fine didn't come out of Paterno or Sandusky's pocket.

Talk about VN piling on - I agree. Not long ago UT was under the microscope for title IX. $2.48 million settled that one. Not an admission of guilt, but probably a bargain only in that if it had gone to court, it would have cost more.

VN Store

Back