More GOP fratricide; motion to vacate the chair

Self serving no backbone "moderates" rarely get anything done.

And un-elected candidates with the best of intentions never get anything done.

Most of America is moderate not fringe left or right.

And un-elected candidates with the best of intentions never get anything done.

Most of America is moderate not fringe left or right.

No. Most of America has strong held beliefs about something on one side of the spectrum or another.

The fiscally conservative candidate that can convince most Americans that its time to put aside the distractions and bull**** issues and concentrate on what's important would win in a landslide. The "moderate" Republican candidate will pander to both just to be elected then get nothing of value done. This is why I despise "moderates" and liberals.

Reactions: 3 people
You are a funny guy piglet.

You say this...

It gives me a chuckle when some of our posters clamor for "moderate" candidates.

And this....

No. Most of America has strong held beliefs about something on one side of the spectrum or another.

The fiscally conservative candidate that can convince most Americans that its time to put aside the distractions and bull**** issues and concentrate on what's important would win in a landslide. The "moderate" Republican candidate will pander to both just to be elected then get nothing of value done. This is why I despise "moderates" and liberals.

And this...

Self serving no backbone "moderates" rarely get anything done.

A few days ago you listed some GOP candidates you would probably support.

Which one of these guys is a staunch conservative. They are all center-right or as some would say moderate.

Compared to Kerry? Well we both know almost anyone is more qualified. But back on point.

Bobby Jindal, John Kasich, Scott Walker and Jeb are all more qualified to be POTUS than Kerry or Hillary for that matter. And please do not interpret my list as an order of support, I have not decided who I'll support but more than likely one of the above. Paul has some work to do but he's a dark horse.

I don't care about FP experience when it comes to a Chief Executive, I care about someone with the experience to hire the right people and possesses sound decision making skills.

Per the pig, Moderates candidates are bad yet that is who you list as candidates you are considering supporting.

Ha Ha , I love it....

Reactions: 2 people

You say this...

And this....

And this...

Which one of these guys is a staunch conservative. They are all center-right or as some would say moderate.

Per the pig, Moderates candidates are bad yet that is who you list as candidates you are considering supporting.

Ha Ha , I love it....

Out of the available options, so far those are the leading candidates. What do you find so funny about that?

You say this...

And this....

And this...

Ha Ha , I love it....

You even highlighted the part where he said don't consider this as his support. I took it as a list of candidates he found more credible then HC. Nothing more.

Reactions: 1 person
You even highlighted the part where he said don't consider this as his support. I took it as a list of candidates he found more credible then HC. Nothing more.

Look again..

Bobby Jindal, John Kasich, Scott Walker and Jeb are all more qualified to be POTUS than Kerry or Hillary for that matter. And please do not interpret my list as an order of support, I have not decided who I'll support but more than likely one of the above

He clearly says that he will likely support from that list.... all moderates..

Out of the available options, so far those are the leading candidates. What do you find so funny about that?

They are all moderates Hog. The type of candidate you despise but will likely support one from that list.

For a party that campaigned on taking the country in a different direction than Obama, those two sure are making it easy on him.

When the democrats had the majority in congress, Obama vetoed 3 bills. Since the republicans have been in charge, Obama has only been forced to veto 1 bill. Boehner and McConnell have also been using many of the same tactics they criticized Harry Reid for.

I just can't tell a difference between this congress and the democrat congress. The rhetoric is different, but the actions are practically the same. They passed a massive spending bill, no changes to the ACA, voted to fastrack Obama's secretive trade deal, blocked a motion to vote on de-funding planned parenthood, and despite making a lot of noise on the Iran treaty - it's going to pass too. Those are just off the top of my head.

Can anybody give me a meaningful difference in the direction of the Democrat led congress and the Republican majority?

Exactly. Nearly all of these recently elected Republicans, who now control both houses of congress, made campaign promises to rescind King Obama's executive orders on illegal aliens. They have done nothing. Only Ted Cruz and a very few others have put up any kind of fight to stop Obama's assault on the constitution.

If electing republicans to congress instead of democrats gives us the same results as a congress controlled by democrats, then there is no reason to vote at all.

Reactions: 4 people
They are all moderates Hog. The type of candidate you despise but will likely support one from that list.

In all likelihood I will, yes. What's the alternative, vote for a Dem or waste a vote on a 3rd party.

Exactly. Nearly all of these recently elected Republicans, who now control both houses of congress, made campaign promises to rescind King Obama's executive orders on illegal aliens. They have done nothing. Only Ted Cruz and a very few others have put up any kind of fight to stop Obama's assault on the constitution.

If electing republicans to congress instead of democrats gives us the same results as a congress controlled by democrats, then there is no reason to vote at all.

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: You got that right buster.

yep, and McConnell and his big players chastised Ted Cruz

Cruz tried to change Senate rules the same way Reid did. I can see why they got upset with him.

In all likelihood I will, yes. What's the alternative, vote for a Dem or waste a vote on a 3rd party.

Go back and read what you have posted about how terrible you say moderates are for American then look at the candidates you listed. The list you made is a good list, candidates I would consider voting for. Their are conservative candidates running for the GOP, why are you not supporting them being the conservative you say you are instead of supporting my moderate candidates.

Thank you for supporting the moderates, maybe you are finally getting a little wisdom. It is a good idea not to talk about how bad the candidates that you support are. Makes me think you are an Obama supporter. :)

Go back and read what you have posted about how terrible you say moderates are for American then look at the candidates you listed. The list you made is a good list, candidates I would consider voting for. Their are conservative candidates running for the GOP, why are you not supporting them being the conservative you say you are instead of supporting my moderate candidates.

Thank you for supporting the moderates, maybe you are finally getting a little wisdom. It is a good idea not to talk about how bad the candidates that you support are. Makes me think you are an Obama supporter. :)

I didn't say I was supporting any of them, I said most likely or in all likelihood. I have yet to make up my mind who I will be supporting in the primaries. And yes, each and every one of the ones I listed can still earn my unequivocal "hell no" as Christie has.

But keep plugging away you senile old fart, maybe one day you'll get me.

I didn't say I was supporting any of them, I said most likely or in all likelihood. I have yet to make up my mind who I will be supporting in the primaries. And yes, each and every one of the ones I listed can still earn my unequivocal "hell no" as Christie has.

But keep plugging away you senile old fart, maybe one day you'll get me.

We can talk about this in greater detail after you sober up. :)

crazy-pig-drunk-funny-photo.jpg.cf.jpg

VN Store

Back