Montori Hughes

VolATLien

Michael Knight
Just finished up DT Montori Hughes. Character will factor in. But size/power/agility combo makes him intriguing in the early part day 3.
Completely forgot about this guy. The amount of attrition we have had is crazy. Hope he does well and has a long NFL career.

Reactions: 2 people
Completely forgot about this guy. The amount of attrition we have had is crazy. Hope he does well and has a long NFL career.

so..let me see if I understand you...While you were finishing Montori up you realized that he was intriguing during the the early part?? rounds??? Holy Cow!!

so I still have no idea what this thread means...what's up with Montori?
I hated to see him go way back when, he was a good one.

Big DT that transfered to UT Martin. Think he had some issuse with grades and/or with attitude problems w/coaches if IIRC? Also, I believe he was out of the Nashville area HS system.

Last edited:

Some sites have referred to him as a small school guy. I guess he technically is based on where he is now, but he did play in the SEC for 2 seasons. Guess their "Google" was broken when the cut and pasted write-ups for "small school" defensive tackles from years past.

VN Store

Back