Mohammed Mursi Wins Presidency

to me it has nothing to do with a preferred candidate but rather an uneducated people (in a political sense) elect a govt that will not work for them. Maybe that's truly what they want but I have a feeling their knee-jerk reaction will not turn out to be that way. However we can't even get that in the US so maybe it's just a pipe dream

If they can make it four years to another election, I think well see a liberal make it in. Everything I've heard said that a liberal candidate could have won it this time, but there were too many in the field to get one in the runoff.

we hope there is another one in 4yrs. Nothing is guaranteed over there

Non-Jewish Arabs were forcibly evicted from West Jerusalem in 1948-49.

Moreover, the Jews claimed, commandeered, and marked off the historical grazing lands throughout the region; this land was, for thousands of years, the path of Arab nomads, who we now refer to as Palestinians. Again, we might as well say that the US did not take any land from the Sioux and the Comanche, since those were nomadic tribes.

Finally, the end-goal of Zionism is to rebuild the Temple; this, of course, involves destroying the Dome of the Rock.

What is a Jewish Arab? I've not heard that expression nor have I ever heard of an eviction from West Jerusalem, where did you read that?

Arab nomads mostly disappeared during the Turkish Ottoman occupation. You are talking about a few score or a few hundred people out of millions at most.

Jews were evicted from all the surrounding moslems states when Israel became a nation in 1948 even though the Arabs had all agreed to a Jewish state in 1919.

All the Jews property was confiscated.

In 1948 the moslem imams began telling all their followers to leave Israel so the surrounding Arab states could destroy the Jews, most left although Israel still has about 25% Arabs who live in peace with equal rights in every way to Jews. (perhaps that most of those Arabs are Christian is why they are able to live in peace.)

The Arab states invaded Israel in 1949 and occupied Judea and Samaria and East Jerusalem for 19 years until 1967. They renamed the area the 'west bank' of Jordan and destroyed all the signs of previous occupation by Christians and Jews, even going so far as to dig up graves and use them for latrines, they destroyed tombs that were over 2,000 years old.

BTW, there is no Sioux tribe, they call themselves Lakota, and there is a big difference, the Jews were returning to their traditional homeland, not so on the Great Plains of America.

So what if the Dome of the Rock is destroyed, you can't begin to number the Churches, Temples and Synagogs in the world that have been destroyed by moslems.

No we support freedom, democracy, and free voting. The Egyptians wanted Mursi and the Brotherhood and they got them. What right do we, as Americans, have to say they can't? I thought we stood for those ideals but I guess only when our preferred candidate wins.

I've not said the Egyptians should not elect whomever they wish, I will say only an utter fool would be even slightly surprised the MB won both the parliament and presidency.

Now, there will be some ramifications from overthrowing Mubarak. Egypt will become increasingly like theocratic Iran with all that entails in the field of world politics and America's own national security, and if you think elections will ever be on the level after the MB becomes entrenched, then you are even more foolish than I have previously thought.

If they can make it four years to another election, I think well see a liberal make it in. Everything I've heard said that a liberal candidate could have won it this time, but there were too many in the field to get one in the runoff.

I doubt the Egyptians would be better off, even it they had a 'liberal' president.

No, in fact, I believe that fostering the growth of tourism is a major part of his party's platform.

That's a switch, the MB used to kill tourists by the
dozens to try to bankrupt the Mubarak government.

BTW, the MB says all Israeli toursists should be killed.

Muslim Brotherhood Kill Egyptian Tourism

The Hitler-worshiping and Nazi-loving Muslim Brotherhood
has now declared if you intend to visit Egypt "leave your
bikini at home".
---------------------------

The brilliant idea by the Muslim Brotherhood means,
"Without alcohol and bathing suits, no tourists will come
and we will lose $13 billion a year," Hussam A-Shaer,
head of the Tourist Company association, told Al-Masry
al-Youm.
-------------------

"The Muslim Brotherhood is doing a great Job of
destroying any prosperous future for Egypt. These
radical Islamists are blinded by their vision of a
draconian Islamic State that oppresses all that oppose
their vision." If the Muslim Brotherhood gain power in the
November election it will be an absolute disaster for
Egypt.

FBI Confirms 3 Operatives of The Muslim Brotherhood
Have Infiltrated Obama Admin.

"Today in the White House, there are three members of
the Muslim Brotherhood that influence Obama's policy,"
he told the audience gathered for an IdeaCity
conference. "One is Rashad Hassan, who is the American
ambassador to the 52-nation Organization of Islamic
(Conference)."

Fatah also named "Dalia Mogahed, who writes (Obama's)
speeches, who comes from the Muslim Brotherhood in
Egypt; and another woman, an academic, (who) was
appointed in that circle."

Former FBI special agent John Guandolo says Obama's
ties to agents for the Muslim Brotherhood are even more extensive.

"The level of penetration in the last three
administrations is deep," he said. "For this president, it
even goes back to his campaign with Muslim Brotherhood
folks working with him then."

Equally alarming, the Brotherhood also has placed
several operatives and sympathizers within key positions
in Homeland Security and the US military, notes
Guandolo, a former Marine Corps officer.

Not to mention Hitlery's number two Huma Abedin
whose mother is close friends and fellow member of
the exclusive muslim sisterhood with the wife of the
radical Mursi. Huma herself is a member.

Obama

Make no mistake about how this came about. Barack
Obama helped grease the skids so Egypt’s longtime
President Hosni Mubarack could be ousted thereby
paving the way for this quite predictable outcome.

Now a terrorist group whose motto is, “Allah is our
objective; the Quran is our constitution, the
Prophet is our leader; Jihad is our way; and
death for the sake of God is the highest of
our aspirations”
runs a country with a modern
well equipped military a seat in the United Nations and
the Arab League, in other words built-in power wealth
and “respectability.”

As Sunnis the Muslim Brotherhood subscribes to the
same barbaric treatment of women and non-Sunnis
as the Taliban. Persecuting torturing extorting and
murdering Christians and Jews is a long standing
practice of Obama’s favorite group.

In fact, one of their immediate aims is to reinstitute
a jizya which is an extortion tax on innocent Christians
and Jews living in Egypt.

We will see an immediate shift from secure Western
style law to a strict Shari’ah law designed to control
every single aspect of its subjects’ lives.

The Brotherhood has stated its determination to not
only control “.. the affairs of state and society;” but
to work toward unifying ….. Islamic countries and
states, mainly among the Arab states, and liberating
them from foreign imperialism.”
-------------------------

Upon taking office the first thing the new President of
Egypt said was, “Our Capital ‘Shall Be Jerusalem,
Allah Willing”

Maybe this was Barack Obama’s master plan all along,
maybe not – either way thanks to him we are a step
closer to a new Egyptian Israeli war.

not happening.

not happening.

Egypt making it to another presidential election or electing a liberal candidate?

And I don't mean liberal like how Americans use the term, I mean liberal as in not associated with Islamists or the old military state.

why all the uproar ? islam is a peaceful religion folks ...

The only question is just how peaceful is islam.

Female Journalist Violated by Egyptian Islamists

Smith’s attack occurred earlier this week as she was making her way to Tahir Square, where a throng had gathered to celebrate Morsi’s historic election.

Though Smith was “accompanied by two male companions for safety,” they could not protect her from the swarm of Egyptian men determined to have their way with her.

“Hundreds of men were dragging me away, kicking and screaming,” she recounted. “Men began to rip off my clothes. I was stripped naked… They were scratching and clenching my breasts and forcing their fingers inside me in every possible way… I was dragged naked across the dirty ground… Men pulled my blonde hair – a beacon of my alien identity.”

In the midst of her brutal assault, Smith, who attested, “I’m not religious,” suddenly found religion. The TV journalist said aloud to herself, over and over, “Please God. Please make it stop.”
-----------------------

But it is indeed Egypt, where Coptic Christians, who make up 10 percent of the country’s population, are the targets of ethnic cleansing by the radical Islamists who propelled Morsi into the presidency.

And it is indeed Islam, the religion practiced by jihadists responsible for much of the terrorism the World has witnessed seen since the turn of the millennium, beginning with the September 11 attacks here in the United States that took the lives of nearly 3,000 innocent souls.

And Islamist violence continues to claim additional victims with each passing day. As journalist Natasha Smith experienced first hand.

article-2165445-13D023D6000005DC-648_634x489.jpg

cbs.reporter.lara_.logan_.caption_pic.png

And then there was the peaceful Egyptian moslem who beat his pregnant wife to death because she was foolish enough to confess to him that she didn't vote for Morsi.

Still, there are la la land morons who think this will all turn out well eventually.

In reality this isn't a recent phenomenon, it has been going on for fourteen hundred years.

Anyone ever read Khalil Gibran's 'the madman?'

The only question is just how peaceful is islam.

Female Journalist Violated by Egyptian Islamists

article-2165445-13D023D6000005DC-648_634x489.jpg

cbs.reporter.lara_.logan_.caption_pic.png

And then there was the peaceful Egyptian moslem who beat his pregnant wife to death because she was foolish enough to confess to him that she didn't vote for Morsi.

Still, there are la la land morons who think this will all turn out well eventually.

In reality this isn't a recent phenomenon, it has been going on for fourteen hundred years.

Anyone ever read Khalil Gibran's 'the madman?'

This cult called islam should be outlawed worldwide... but like you said the la la land morons(libs)embrace these dirtbags cause they too hate America.

So much for Obama's support for "Arab Spring" and for middle east peace. Of course smart people understand that Islam does not want peace and that the religion's followers want Israel destroyed. Why do Liberals overwhelmingly support the muslim cause to destroy Israel?

New Egyptian President Says That Jerusalem Shall Be Our New Capital Allah Willing

Yeah and Christianity isn't really devoting your life to Christ, it's doing whatever you want, picking and choosing which Christian laws you want to live by, and an excuse to be close-minded :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

This cult called islam should be outlawed worldwide... but like you said the la la land morons(libs)embrace these dirtbags cause they too hate America.

We hate America. You want to ban a religion. This makes all kinds of sense. happy 4th...

VN Store

Back