MLB The Show 24 (PS5, XSX) 3/19/2024

Sony has the exclusive rights to the MLB/MLBPA license. Similar to the way EA has exclusive rights the NFL/NFLPA license. That's why Sony had to take the game multiplatform. MLB threatened to pull their license exclusivity.
I’m sure it’s exclusive to simulation titles like EA’s deal is. That’d leave the door open to power pros coming back at least.

IMG_9467.jpeg

sold my only lucky pack Diamond pull this year (Mookie Betts, another would be Vol ironically) for him, even though he’ll be obsolete in a month.

If you guys want him, he’s only accessible through a 40,000 stub pack or 90,000 Stubbs in the marketplace.

I started a new one instead of waiting. @Christian Lowe if you wanna ever play just let me know.
I have this week off and I stayed up way too late playing ranked. My daughter of course woke me up 3 hours later. If I get a nap in then I’ll run a series against you today. I probably couldn’t make contact in my state of mind right now though lol

Dollander is getting a new pipeline card.

So we now have, by my count, former Vols: Beck, Crochet, Senzel, Gomes, Lipcius, Lipscomb and Dollander. Am I missing anyone?

Dollander is getting a new pipeline card.

So we now have, by my count, former Vols: Beck, Crochet, Senzel, Gomes, Lipcius, Lipscomb and Dollander. Am I missing anyone?
The other TA2 divisions haven’t been revealed yet. Maybe Gilbert gets one with the Mets since he’s their highest ranked prospect. Have my fingers crossed on that one.

Also. Todd Helton always eventually gets a card. Honorary Vols (committed but went to draft) in the game too. Lane Thomas, Mookie Betts, Ke’Bryan Hayes.

Reactions: Freak
The other TA2 divisions haven’t been revealed yet. Maybe Gilbert gets one with the Mets since he’s their highest ranked prospect. Have my fingers crossed on that one.

Also. Todd Helton always eventually gets a card. Honorary Vols (committed but went to draft) in the game too. Lane Thomas, Mookie Betts, Ke’Bryan Hayes.
No dice on Gilbert, unfortunately.

I don’t remember Ke’Bryan Hayes. He was committed here?

No dice on Gilbert, unfortunately.

I don’t remember Ke’Bryan Hayes. He was committed here?
He was in 2014 or 2015 class. They lost a HS catcher to the Rays that draft too. I don’t think he went on to do much with them

Reactions: Freak

Wow imagine if those 3 ever played here Lane is so underrated

VN Store

Back