Norvell will end up at Arkansas. Has ties there

Florida --Chip Kelly or Scott Frost
Miss. St.---Mullen may stay....lots of Seniors coming back
Arkansas---Not sure of a coach change
Tennessee---Forced to go for Norvell---NFL hire toooo long for recruiting sake

I think we end up with Norvell.

Kelly to Florida
Frost to Nebraska
Gruden stays in the booth or as a real longshot takes the Tampa Bay job.
Mullen I think stays at Miss State. He should leave, but he makes 4.5 mil a year, so someone would have to offer a lot more, and Miss State would probably match up to 5-5.5 per year. And I don’t think Mullen is worth that.
Campbell has a $9 million buyout, I just don’t see that happening

No!!!!!!! If we can't get a better FBS level coach than Norvell, I would rather go for Mike Houston. At least he is a proven championship winner having won national titles at both the Division II and FCS level. The though of Norvell, Brohm or some other clear example of Dooley/Butch 3.0 makes me sick.

Reactions: 1 person
I think we end up with Norvell.

Kelly to Florida
Frost to Nebraska
Gruden stays in the booth or as a real longshot takes the Tampa Bay job.
Mullen I think stays at Miss State. He should leave, but he makes 4.5 mil a year, so someone would have to offer a lot more, and Miss State would probably match up to 5-5.5 per year. And I don’t think Mullen is worth that.
Campbell has a $9 million buyout, I just don’t see that happening
Makes most sense of anything posted tonight...
If Florida doesn't hire Kelly it will raise red flags for some other schools suspecting prior NCAA issues

Nope, he’s only in his second year as a head coach and is winning with Fuente’s players. He’s not experienced enough for the Vols. Maybe next time.

Reactions: 2 people
Norvell hasn't proven he can win with his own players yet...Not qualified...He shouldn't even be on the list...UT will go after someone with a lot more experience this time.

Reactions: 3 people
Norvell hasn't proven he can win with his own players yet...Not qualified...He shouldn't even be on the list...UT will go after someone with a lot more experience this time.

Florida hires Chip Kelly if no red flags raised on DD
Tennessee will pass if that happens
Mullen stays at Miss St.
What is left in big names...you think Tennessee can do a Kirby Smart deal...you think they can be that lucky...

OP is clueless.
no bigorange the op isnt clueless....but i should have made it clear that I meant a deal that was similar to the deal Georgia made with Kirby Smart...and not with Kirby Smart.....and as far as Mike Norvell is concerned, I am not clueless at all........not as clueless as anyone who would even mention Gruden...lol.....thats idiotic

Reactions: 2 people
Who was Tennessee's Kirby Smart?

Lets see who people on this board has mentioned
Brent Venables....Kevin Steele...
And what I meant was do you think we could find someone who was a DC or OC who could come in and have the same results Kirby has had.....could we be that lucky....I dont know...I just dont know that answer it what i meant

How the mighty have fallen: University of Tennessee might raid the pantry of who?

Attachments

• Memphis STATE.jpg
    Memphis STATE.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 156

VN Store

Back