Mike Leach Official Thread

mike is one of the few that could come in and handle this mess of a situation and not have it bother him whatsoever. the other guy i can think of that could handle it is lane kiffin.

Reactions: 4 people
After what has went on, I have absolutely no faith whatsoever in the UT AD. That said, Mike Leach is a good candidate.

Reactions: 1 person
I think he would do a good job. He does a lot with no talent. Imagine what he could do with the talent he can get here.

After the near miss with Schiano, I'm betting folks are seeing guys like Kiffin and Leach in a brand new light? I know I am. Kiffin, Leach, Norvell, Campbell are all guys I'd look on with favor of not absolute relief given what UT would look like if Schiano were hired.

No way in hell. There's a reason he's never gotten a big time job. Dude is weird AF and would never be able to recruit well enough to win here. He's exactly where he needs to be.

Yeah, we need someone who can recruit as good as Butch Jones did, right?

No way in hell. There's a reason he's never gotten a big time job. Dude is weird AF and would never be able to recruit well enough to win here. He's exactly where he needs to be.

we are all weird, get over it. guy is funny as hell, a great interview. he wins at smaller power 5 schools. he has a big time offense. its UT, he will recruit just fine. kids were committing to butch, remember? if leach was able to get a solid D coordinator, i would be all for it

for those who think Leach is a loose cannon, when he left Texas Tech, his football team had the highest graduation rate in college football.

I read a first hand account from one of his former players. He and a teammate were caught skipping class.
Their punishment was a study session where they had to sit at their desk for hours doing homework and studying.

on the 50 yard line of Jones AT&T Stadium

in the snow

He said he never skipped a class again

Reactions: 6 people

VN Store

Back