Mike Leach hospitalized - passed away 12/12/22

Well, shoot. My prayers were for a miracle and maybe that is still to come as CML’s legacy continues to grow. I was so excited when I thought he was going to be our coach, I envisioned a Vol Pirate Navy on the Tennessee heading to game day. May God bless and give peace to his family, friends and Mississippi State.

Funny how he changed the whole game and that we just missed the CFP with one of his disciples running his Air Raid on steroids. The overwhelming vocal majority on here ridiculed him when I touted him for all 5 of our coaching searches since 2007. Each search, another 2 or 3 Pirate pushers would show themselves on here.

Imagine all the heartache and embarrassment we went through in the last 15 years. Might've all been avoided had we hired the Pirate (who just beat Kiffie in the Egg Bowl) and kept the Chief.

Remember, sometimes when you're so sure you know something, there's a chance you really don't.

giphy.gif

To win at three different moribund programs is the greatest testament to his genius. He went out strong with that Egg Bowl win.

Personally, I am pleased that this is reminding everyone what a POS Craig James is.

Calcium score test is a scan and will show any plaque in the arteries around your heart. About. $150 out of pocket (insurance hasn’t covered it that I know of) is money well spent. Combine that with a nuclear stress test and those two paint a pretty good picture of where you’re at wrt any cardiac issues. You want to score a zero on the calcium score test. The higher the number may mean you need to start doing something soon.

The gold standard is an angiogram, but it’s difficult if not impossible to get insurance to sign off on that or the nuclear stress test and imaging unless you’ve had a heart event. It’s the dumbest thing in the world how insurance approaches heart health, particularly with men over 40. Other than that, once a year physical and run blood labs a couple of times a year. A supplement or compound called Bergamont (sp?) has helped my wife drop the bottom out of her cholesterol. Lots of “good fats” help as well.
My Dad had a quadruple bypass about 3 years ago and he came out of surgery with a number left arm that turned into parkinson's disease. They can't explain it.

To win at three different moribund programs is the greatest testament to his genius. He went out strong with that Egg Bowl win.

Personally, I am pleased that this is reminding everyone what a POS Craig James is.

Craig James and his son, Adam, are what’s wrong with America right now. Soft ass kids and parents willing to protect them.

I know someone in the administration at SMU who told me straight up what it’s like to deal with Craig James. The comments were far from flattering.

My Dad had a quadruple bypass about 3 years ago and he came out of surgery with a number left arm that turned into parkinson's disease. They can't explain it.

Good grief. Man, I'm sorry to hear that. I've never, ever heard of such a thing.

My favorite Mike Leach story . . . If you've never heard about the playsheet caper, take a couple of minutes and watch this. It's hilarious.

Check out the 3:14 mark in that video the receiver drops the ball way before he crosses the goal line.

VN Store

Back