Might lose another?

No coach is perfect in player evaluations. There are going to be surprises both good and bad. Very hard to assess what's inside a kid and how he will respond to the jump. I'm sure every roster across the country has stories like this. The kids that can cut it and contribute stay. Those that can't move on to a better fit for that player. We're going to see these situations arise from time to time. Better get used to it. Addition by subtraction.

Dynamite drop in Monte.

Reactions: 1 person
No coach is perfect in player evaluations. There are going to be surprises both good and bad. Very hard to assess what's inside a kid and how he will respond to the jump. I'm sure every roster across the country has stories like this. The kids that can cut it and contribute stay. Those that can't move on to a better fit for that player. We're going to see these situations arise from time to time. Better get used to it. Addition by subtraction.

CAV way to zero in there. It nails it down to some coach, in some coaching position, might have recruited a player, who plays some position for the team. Said coach may not have accessed the kids ability properly, or said kid may not be working on developing their abilities. Said player may or may not stay because they may want to move on to another team.

This could be any team sport at Tennessee, that has male athletes, since you referenced "he", otherwise throw women's sports in there too. Just for reference CAV, this holds true for every college athlete in America, they might transfer. What you posted is as informative as saying water is wet. Why bump a thread for this.

Reactions: 2 people

Someone is lost or crazy.

alcohol...been good for Vol Nation during the silly season since they put corn in a Jar!

VN Store

Back