"Might as well cancel the season" they say

MWAVolfan

This is an extremely common retort to anyone who dares speak up about what everyone sees with their own eyes but noone wants to actually believe.

Usually goes like this.... "well might as well cancel the season. Nostradamus says we are going 0-8"

Well cancel the season or don't. It doesn't matter because I can tell you with 100% certainty this team won't win a meaningful SEC football game until AT LEAST October 2019.

I've watched or attended every UT game since I entered school there in 1996. But this time I'm done. I won't watch the rest of a season in which there is ZERO chance of even a miracle win let alone a legit win. This team is the worst I've ever seen.

I am not giving up on the future or CJP. But this season is over.

Last edited:
This is an extremely common retort to anyone who dares speak up about what everyone sees with their own eyes but noone wants to actually believe.

Well cancel the season or don't. It doesn't matter because I can tell you with 100% certainty this team won't win a meaningful SEC football game until AT LEAST October 2019.

I've watched or attended every UT game since I entered school there in 1996. But this time I'm done. I won't watch the rest of a season in which there is ZERO chance of even a miracle win let alone a legit win. This team is the worst I've ever seen.

Lol okay. If you didn’t quit during last year Under Butch, you won’t this year. Drama queen.

Reactions: livefaith
Lol okay. If you didn’t quit during last year Under Butch, you won’t this year. Drama queen.

Nope. I'm really done the rest of this year. UF was the easiest conference game for UT and they gave up a historic number of points to them. There is literally zero chance of an SEC win. Zero.

Nope. I'm really done the rest of this year. UF was the easiest conference game for UT and they gave up a historic number of points to them. There is literally zero chance of an SEC win. Zero.

I don't think you know the meaning of literally, or zero.

Soooooooooo. They can't win many card games when dealt a pair of 2's

Safe to assume you won’t be posting anymore until next year?

Usually goes like this.... "well might as well cancel the season. Nostradamus says we are going 0-8"

You’re delusional if you see an SEC win as anything other than a pipe dream. We make Vandy of the 90s look like National Championship caliber.

VN Store

Back