Miami/Virginia

Miami scores a TD here I think it’s all but done. I realize it’s a 7 point game but they have all the momentum

Just kicked off. Crazy that the #3 team in the country can’t fill their stadium

They have a few issues:

1. Their stadium is not on campus. It's close to a 20 minute drive from Coral Gables(where Miami's campus is from).
2. Miami has a lot of options for entertainment. Not just professional sports teams, but you can hang out by the beach.
3.The students at Miami aren't football crazy. It's a private school that prides itself on academia more than sports.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
They have a few issues:

1. Their stadium is not on campus. It's close to a 20 minute drive from Coral Gables(where Miami's campus is from).
2. Miami has a lot of options for entertainment. Not just professional sports teams, but you can hang out by the beach.
3.The students at Miami aren't football crazy. It's a private school that prides itself on academia more than sports.

Excellent points

Miami has the worst fan base in the country in any sport, period.

Actually the fanbase down here is quite loyal but you have to understand something, Miami is a small private school with not a ton of students and they do not even have their own stadium, they use the Dolphins stadium and most of the people who live here are not from here so most do n0t go and support a team they have no ties to...But when they do start winning like now the new yorkers who come down here during the winter jump on the bandwagon and claim they have been fans their entire lives and blah blah blah...More NYers down here than anybody and they are without a doubt the worse and most bandwagon bunch of people I've ever seen...Not to mention most annoying..So there is your truth

Reactions: 1 person
Anybody think they don’t get blown out by Clemson?

Decent chance A team like

Penn st
UGA
Wisky
OSU
Auburn
TCU

Or who ever kicks their ass in bowl too imo

VN Store

Back