Met a Member

dduncan4163

Have at it Hoss
of the Nation in the Lexington Walmart tonight. Die Hard fans are a little thinner in numbers on my end of the state so its always fun to chat it up in person with a fellow fanatic. We talked for so long that my son and his wife where about to run off and leave us lol.

Reactions: 5 people
of the Nation in the Lexington Walmart tonight. Die Hard fans are a little thinner in numbers on my end of the state so its always fun to chat it up in person with a fellow fanatic. We talked for so long that my son and his wife where about to run off and leave us lol.

Hell, if you're ever down around Savannah, give me a shout. We will have a drink or two or three or..... Anyways, we will talk all you want!

R-U-NN-O-F-T

that's what I'm saying

D it was good to meet you man,ready enjoyed talking and yeah the wifey would've left me :)

Reactions: 5 people
I'm in Georgia, but never been to Savannah. We're gonna try to go in a few months God willing.

D it was good to meet you man,ready enjoyed talking and yeah the wifey would've left me :)
Awesome to have a conversation with a fan that's as knowledgeable as you are. When I saw your shirt I had a feeling you were a Die Hard Vol.

VN Store

Back