Merry Christmas to Vol Nation!

To My Politically Correct Friends:
Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all.

I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2018, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great. Not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other country nor the only "America" in the Western Hemisphere. Also, this wish is made without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishes.

To The Rest of My Friends:

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Reactions: 1 person
Much to be thankful for. One of my 2 sons is graduating from UT in May. Just paid Spring semester tuition. He also has an engineering job lined up here in Huntsville and his boss is a great guy, a UT fan with season tickets. 2018 looks to be a good year.

Freak rules over a VOL community that many are addicted to and one that brings a lot of joy.

Merry Christmas all!

Hope all you guys get something special under your tree.

9b069833bc00d270ebe7dd0ac22df215--naughty-christmas-merry-christmas.jpg

Dang! Thats a nice tree.

Reactions: 3 people
To My Politically Correct Friends:
Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all.

I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2018, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great. Not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other country nor the only "America" in the Western Hemisphere. Also, this wish is made without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishes.

To The Rest of My Friends:

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

You could have just wished everyone a merry Christmas.

Reactions: 4 people
Why is there a series of embarrassing stats for the Titans that displays on the homepage? One of the worst ones attributes a loss to the Titans that was actually suffered by the Houston Oilers, so in an important way shouldn't even count against Tennessee's team. Bunk.

Always remember that Jesus is the reason for the season.

Merry CHRISTmas and happy new year to all my fine VN friends and your families.

VFL...GBO!!!

Reactions: 2 people
Merry Christmas my friends. You guys have helped me through a lot this year,some of you are aware of what I'm talking about. It's been a really bad year for me and my family but the one constant has been Volnation. I couldn't have made it through without you guy's. From the bottom of my heart I say thank you. We may not always get along but we are family. Here's to a great 2018 and more friendships made

I truly wish you all a very safe, mirthful, and Merry Christmas. I hope all of you and your families are blessed on this great holiday, and may your hearts be opened to the spirit of the season and it's meaning.

From my family to yours, and all of the Vol Nation family, Happy Holidays.

Why is there a series of embarrassing stats for the Titans that displays on the homepage? One of the worst ones attributes a loss to the Titans that was actually suffered by the Houston Oilers, so in an important way shouldn't even count against Tennessee's team. Bunk.

No idea. And no idea why you posted this in a Christmas thread. But that's ok, it's Christmas.

Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back