Mercedes Benz Stadium

Just turned on Gameday and Holy Cow is MBS huge! The GA Dome is a big building and MBS dwarfs it.

Anybody in the upper deck? From some of the reviews I've see basically said everybody up there just watched the big screen. Said the players looked like ants.

Anybody in the upper deck? From some of the reviews I've see basically said everybody up there just watched the big screen. Said the players looked like ants.

I was in the upper deck Thursday night. The reason you look at the screen is because it is at eye level, is very big and very colorful. I don't think the players look any more like ants in this stadium then they do in any other upper deck. I thought the seats were pretty good, and i was at the 5 yard line.

Reviews I've heard so far from people that have been to Falcons games is that they're all amazed.

I was in the upper deck Thursday night. The reason you look at the screen is because it is at eye level, is very big and very colorful. I don't think the players look any more like ants in this stadium then they do in any other upper deck. I thought the seats were pretty good, and i was at the 5 yard line.

I read what I posted from the GT boards.

Odds are in your favor, username is "CladInOrange"
Uh...was kinda the reason for my comment...

582x386px-LL-47e8dbce_Point_over_your_head1.jpeg

Another review.

I am from Atlanta and all I have heard is how great this place will be. It can not compare to Jerry World. They spent so much money on the structure, roof, and halo board that everywhere else is cheap. First off the roof doesn't even work right. Secondly the concourse is awful... bathrooms have maybe 6 urinals. Maybe. You can't move around at all, and when you leave they have 6 doors everybody is walking through. I knew Atlanta would somehow mess it up

Also reading the food is cheap with free drink refills.

I spoke wth several Bammers around my hotel this morning. They have obviously been to "Jerry'sWorld" a couple times...

They said last night @MB was MUCH better than "Jerry's"...said replay screen makes "Jerry's look like a Watchman"...

I'm looking forward to tomorrow night

VN Store

Back