Mens Slowpitch Softball

I played in some city rec leagues, fun but my work schedule didn't match up well.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

When I worked at Lockheed, they had a league and some friends and I had a team. We were actually pretty good.

The last couple of years, I have played church league and we suck.

I do every year. It's a beer league and its blast

Lol. I guess all the super fatties that play golf are secret athletes
Yeah, because the puzzle gutted lardasses in their dimestore uniforms on softball fields across America are the pictures of fitness. If it has to be moving that slow for you to hit it, you should be embarrassed to be out there.

Yeah, because the puzzle gutted lardasses in their dimestore uniforms on softball fields across America are the pictures of fitness. If it has to be moving that slow for you to hit it, you should be embarrassed to be out there.
:lol:

How fast is a golf ball moving when you take a swing?

I'll agree there. However, athleticism it is not.
Hand-eye coordination is one of the, if the not the single most, important components of athleticism. Golf demands it. Softball merely requires you not be blind or without arms.

Hand-eye coordination is one of the, if the not the single most, important components of athleticism. Golf demands it. Softball merely requires you not be blind or without arms.

If you're on the pro circuit, I'll concede your athletic. Otherwise, you're just a dude swinging at balls bro.

Don't take my comments as any great endorsement of golf. Their purpose is purely to ridicule slow pitch softball.

Golf sucks , slow-pitched men's softball, well that's obviously for sissies or drunks. I prefer billiards. A nice spliff and a tall glass of bourbon goes great with the fifty bucks i just won off your dumb drunk ass.

VN Store

Back