Medley has HEAD problems

TAF

Oh Yeah...I mean it!
It's in his head he can't make a kick...

and...you know what?

He CAN'T!!!

Probably getting laid for the first time in his life. I hope he enjoyed it while it lasted.

Was it not a 48 yard kick he missed? I don't think the rate of conversion on that kick is very high for many kickers even in the NFL.

Reactions: 1 person
You kidding, he kicked the first 3 kickoffs out of the end zone and kept them pinned all night. We won the special teams game tonight hands down. The offense had field position all night.

Reactions: 1 person
No. The punter won our field position. Medley missed another field goal. Nothing new here.

if I was Butch he'd have an Azz problem, because I would shove my foot so far up it he would have an excuse to miss kicks

hahahahah.....how sad are you? How long did you spend researching that to find a some crazy website that shows that a whopping number of "4" yes 12.5% of active kickers IN THE NFL are 100% from 50+? Although they do not show attempts which I'm guessing are around 1.

However, there's a reason why the college kicker to NFL ratio is so low (no really it's simple math, there's only 32 teams....think about it). You should stop comparing him to pros.

Last edited:
Medley missed a 48 yard field goal,which is a long kick in the college ranks,his FG wasn't why the Vols lost

he made some great kick offs and shut them down from returns

VN Store

Back