Mcu...

So when they add the X-Men to the MCU, how are they going to explain Quicksilver?

I think they will just reboot X-Men. With Hackman just retiring and the Phoenix Saga coming up will be a good jumping off point.

Let the X-Men kinda simmer for a few years then reboot them in the MCU with a new cast. Even a new Wolverine.

I think they will just reboot X-Men. With Hackman just retiring and the Phoenix Saga coming up will be a good jumping off point.

Let the X-Men kinda simmer for a few years then reboot them in the MCU with a new cast. Even a new Wolverine.

Jackman said he would come out of retirement to play Wolverine in the MCU. I also seen where they said that the Silver Surfer may be in an upcoming MCU movie. I hope it's the Dr Doom movie they are making

Jackman said he would come out of retirement to play Wolverine in the MCU. I also seen where they said that the Silver Surfer may be in an upcoming MCU movie. I hope it's the Dr Doom movie they are making

He said that before Logan. Just couple weeks ago as the Fox deal was announced he said “that ship has sailed”.

There is an awesome FF story where Dr Doom steals the Surfer’s powers. It was a rarity Story of the silver age. Lasted 4 whole issues.

Chris Hemsworth is saying he finished filming his part of Avengers 4 which ends his original contract. He then said he is ready to resign because he likes how much the charter has evolved over Ragnarok and the 2 Infinity War movies.

I was never into the comics... but I do enjoy the movies. The X-men movies, Deadpool, and the Guardians of the Galaxy are my favorite ones. Can anyone fill me in on where Deadpool fits in? He is apart of the MCU right?

I was never into the comics... but I do enjoy the movies. The X-men movies, Deadpool, and the Guardians of the Galaxy are my favorite ones. Can anyone fill me in on where Deadpool fits in? He is apart of the MCU right?

He was originally introduced in New Mutants/X-Force so he is technically part of the X—Men universe.

Originally he was meant to be a pretty serious mercenary. It wasn’t until some years later that a writer named Joe Kelly turned him into the wise cracking, 4th wall breaking character we know today.

He was originally introduced in New Mutants/X-Force so he is technically part of the X—Men universe.

Originally he was meant to be a pretty serious mercenary. It wasn’t until some years later that a writer named Joe Kelly turned him into the wise cracking, 4th wall breaking character we know today.

Fun Fact... Deadpool (like lots of Marvel characters) was a ripoff of DC's Deathstroke.

Deadpool has all of the same skills as Deathstroke plus the regenerative healing and use of magic etc..

Even his real name Wade Wilson is almost identical as Slade Wilson.

Fun Fact... Deadpool (like lots of Marvel characters) was a ripoff of DC's Deathstroke.

Deadpool has all of the same skills as Deathstroke plus the regenerative healing and use of magic etc..

Even his real name Wade Wilson is almost identical as Slade Wilson.

That’s Rob Liefeld for ya...

Reactions: 1 person
Apparently there’s a chance the Disney buyout of Fox won’t happen; Comcast is rumored to be attempting to buy Fox again and it’s offer was much higher than Disney’s.

VN Store

Back