McRae's NBA Debut

We have 3 vols playing in the Playoffs, I wonder when the last time that was?

I don't know but it's awesome.

I was watching the Cavs last night when McRae dropped 5 in about 20 secs. Nice little dribble dribble step back three.

Richardson had a solid game last night as well. I think he had 15.

For those who may have missed it, Jordan McRae had four points off the bench in the Cavs blowout win over the Warriors in game three of the NBA Finals.

Reactions: 3 people
For those who may have missed it, Jordan McRae had four points off the bench in the Cavs blowout win over the Warriors in game three of the NBA Finals.

Made it worth watching to the end. He was inactive for a lot of the playoffs, but when I saw him dressed on the bench and considering the score, I was hoping he would play. He had a stat line in The Finals. They can never take that away from him.

The guy is a scorer. Always has been. I guess defense and his slight frame hold him back, but I hope he gets a real shot next season. I think he can help some team, at least to provide scoring off the bench, which can be hard to come by. Maybe that team will be the Cavs.

Reactions: 2 people
Made it worth watching to the end. He was inactive for a lot of the playoffs, but when I saw him dressed on the bench and considering the score, I was hoping he would play. He had a stat line in The Finals. They can never take that away from him.

The guy is a scorer. Always has been. I guess defense and his slight frame hold him back, but I hope he gets a real shot next season. I think he can help some team, at least to provide scoring off the bench, which can be hard to come by. Maybe that team will be the Cavs.

If J.R. Smith doesn't come back to the Cavs next season then McRae could certainly have a chance to see the floor quite often.

If J.R. Smith doesn't come back to the Cavs next season then McRae could certainly have a chance to see the floor quite often.

Let's not get ahead of ourselves...while completely possible, you can't realistically expect him to step into a starting/~30 mpg type role at this point. We'll get plenty of warning for that in the off season. A more realistic goal would be playing in 82 games next season.

EDIT: I know you only said he would see the floor more often, but wanted to clarify for the other goofballs in this forum.

Reactions: 1 person
Let's not get ahead of ourselves...while completely possible, you can't realistically expect him to step into a starting/~30 mpg type role at this point. We'll get plenty of warning for that in the off season. A more realistic goal would be playing in 82 games next season.

EDIT: I know you only said he would see the floor more often, but wanted to clarify for the other goofballs in this forum.

I'm glad you put that in there because I never said he would take the place of J.R. & get his minutes or starting role. He would just get more playing time.

I'm glad you put that in there because I never said he would take the place of J.R. & get his minutes or starting role. He would just get more playing time.

If Lebron returns, I would expect JR to return, too. Lebron can be a pain in the you-know-what, but he has been good for Smith. Smith has matured a lot since joining the Cavs. For that matter, I see most of the roster returning win or lose in The Finals, which I expect them to lose.

McRae could certainly play that type of role, but I don't see him living behind the 3-point arc. He isn't that good of a pure shooter. He needs the opportunity to get into the paint and create.

Where is Booker?

Helping drag the Suns into the bottom of the abyss.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back