McKinley, Texas : Pool party Gone Wrong.

Take out the officer thinking he's in Mogadishu and there is no story here.

Kids crash a private party and community security can't handle it. Cops are called and sort the issue out and supervise the dispersion of the kids. Period.

The cop lost his mind, however. He's one of those guys that will come back to the public mind in 2-3 years when he kills someone and the media will remind us that he showed he lacked the ability to show authority over a situation with an appropriate response.

Instead, he just goes all Triple-H on a 14 year old girl that wasn't even one of the problem-makers to begin with.

I don't think she was the big problem. But the video I watched showed her running her mouth. Walking across the street, then back again running her mouth. She didn't do what the officer told her to. So he took action. Was he maybe a little excessive? Maybe. But don't paint a bigger issue than what it actually is. Nothing racially charged here.

Reactions: 1 person
I'm pretty sure he just tripped over the root system of that tree. He did however adjust quickly on the fly.

The trip is the reason he was so ready to kick ass. When my dog stumbles she gets embarrassed and she tries to act tough afterwards to compensate.

Reactions: 3 people
I don't think she was the big problem. But the video I watched showed her running her mouth. Walking across the street, then back again running her mouth. She didn't do what the officer told her to. So he took action. Was he maybe a little excessive? Maybe. But don't paint a bigger issue than what it actually is. Nothing racially charged here.

She doesn't have to. She's a free American.

She doesn't have to. She's a free American.

So... If you are being a disturbance and an officer asked you to leave. You feel you have the right to stay and flap your gums more because you're a free American? If so then you deserve what you're about to get for being a dumb free American.

The point is.. If she would have walked away and stopped she wouldn't have been on the ground. Pretty simple.

So... If you are being a disturbance and an officer asked you to leave. You feel you have the right to stay and flap your gums more because you're a free American? If so then you deserve what you're about to get for being a dumb free American.

The point is.. If she would have walked away and stopped she wouldn't have been on the ground. Pretty simple.

If I were there I would have been yelling at the cops the whole time. He was acting like a mad man as if he were chasing murderous bank robbers. He didn't even know who he was after. I feel it's our patriotic duty to defend our community against oppressive government.

The girl was standing up for the people that were being wrongly treated by the police.

When her family successfully sues the city, maybe you will understand that these consequences were much too severe for someone who simply disobeyed an officer's orders.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 people
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4VayHJzaJU[/youtube]

In this longer video the girl he puts on the ground was part of a group that was just standing and watching. He told them to leave and one of them said they were looking for something. It is hard to say what they couldn't find, sounds like one says "I can't find my glasses." He doesn't care and orders them to leave and most of them start walking away. The one girl walks down the sidewalk and then says something that draws his attention so down she goes. She wasn't a threat, she just wasn't complying with his orders.

Now, for the most part, I don't think this was a racial incident. I think it was the gated community folks against the outsiders (i.e. class warfare). However, in this video it appears that only the Black kids are being put on the ground and he is only getting in the faces and screaming at the kids with dark skin. The other officers seem to be courteous to the kids but that one guy doesn't. There are White kids in the crowd, but none of them are told to sit in the grass. For instance, from his hands when he returned the officer's flashlight, it looks like the kid filming the video was White. He was certainly as close to the action as the Black kids, so why wasn't he put on the ground? I would think this is something a Black person watching this video would notice.

This video tells what started the fight:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZjHwOHFJGk[/youtube]

Reactions: 2 people
I guess I may be one of the few that has actually been in a scene like this on several occasions in my life. I know how something like this can escalate to something far worse.

We just had a nice brawl on the last day of school. Two girls had to go at it with about 100 kids watching. Fight broke up before the police arrived so they told the kids to go home and didn't arrest anyone.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4VayHJzaJU[/youtube]

In this longer video the girl he puts on the ground was part of a group that was just standing and watching. He told them to leave and one of them said they were looking for something. It is hard to say what they couldn't find, sounds like one says "I can't find my glasses." He doesn't care and orders them to leave and most of them start walking away. The one girl walks down the sidewalk and then says something that draws his attention so down she goes. She wasn't a threat, she just wasn't complying with his orders.

Now, for the most part, I don't think this was a racial incident. I think it was the gated community folks against the outsiders (i.e. class warfare). However, in this video it appears that only the Black kids are being put on the ground and he is only getting in the faces and screaming at the kids with dark skin. The other officers seem to be courteous to the kids but that one guy doesn't. There are White kids in the crowd, but none of them are told to sit in the grass. For instance, from his hands when he returned the officer's flashlight, it looks like the kid filming the video was White. He was certainly as close to the action as the Black kids, so why wasn't he put on the ground? I would think this is something a Black person watching this video would notice.

This video tells what started the fight:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZjHwOHFJGk[/youtube]

From the citizens point of view... it wasn't race, it was class.

From the cop that went full Triple-H I think it was about race as there was a rowdy mob of black kids so therefore all black kids there are sharing in the blame... legitimate guests of the party or not.

The DJ invited everone over to the swimming pool in a gated community.. Soon the lobs will demand a swimming pool in a nsection H housing .. Swimmer bill of rights .. What a joke

The DJ invited everone over to the swimming pool in a gated community.. Soon the lobs will demand a swimming pool in a nsection H housing .. Swimmer bill of rights .. What a joke

Is that really all you have to offer? You can't even spell "libs" right.

Reactions: 3 people

Attachments

• Screen-Shot-2015-06-07-at-4.26.28-PM-650x556.png
    Screen-Shot-2015-06-07-at-4.26.28-PM-650x556.png
    296.8 KB · Views: 1

If that's the case, it still doesn't excuse that cop's behavior. He was the only one flipping out. That being said, I think he needs some training and anger management classes and then put him back out there. The fact the holstered his weapon quickly was a good sign. Let it be a teaching moment.

There is more especially for you

I'd love to see your bias-riddled and possibly fried mind issuing a grammatically incorrect and spell-check failure ridden diatribe.

No, please, I'd love to see it. It's a fairly slow day here at the [insert string of baseless and eventually incorrect slurs and catch-allisms] contrarian opinion household.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back