McKenzie needs your vote

You know I voted for McKenzie. But seriously those videos showed little. I will definitely say our kid showed pure skill. The other guy looked like he benefited fron someone not even attempting to block him. He just stepped into the hole. McKenzie legitimately had to beat the center.

Reactions: 3 people
Let's show McKenzie he has the best fan base in the country behind him! Go Big Orange boys!

You know I voted for McKenzie. But seriously those videos showed little. I will definitely say our kid showed pure skill. The other guy looked like he benefited fron someone not even attempting to block him. He just stepped into the hole. McKenzie legitimately had to beat the center.
Keep in mind, the kids trying to block KM are supposed to be among the elite at their positions from across the country.

Once again we own the online vote. McKenzie has 1471 votes to 552 for Thompson.

Once again we own the online vote. McKenzie has 1471 votes to 552 for Thompson.

The great thing about McKenzie is that he would rather know that this much of Volnation is willing to vote for him than know that was legitimately voted the best.

Dude is all about the Vols and the fanbase. And let's be honest..... he knows he's the best I doubt he needs a poll to bring up his confidence.

Reactions: 2 people
Thompson doesn't even get blocked, that's not skill, he was on a pulling guard and no one filled the gap at all and gave him a free shot at the RB......

its 3500 to 700 in favor of KM now... and if thats how they determine being dominant,
when someone blows an assignment and allows free shots in the backfield,then I'll take the other definition,when you straight up beat someone and totally over power some of the best OL in the country..

They should have McKenzie and Thompson go 1 on 1.

one of them wouldnt be too keen on that matchup...in fact,it may make TT drop down in the fetal position and start sucking his thumb... it comes natural to UGA people...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 52

VN Store

Back