McKenzie and Tuttle named . . .

Imagine this: Freddie Kitchens at q.b. for O Bama. End of 4th quarter, O Bama down by 5. 35 yard line.
4th down.

Tuttle, K-Mac, Phillips & Barnett on the field. No way he completes the first down. O Bama loses!!!!

Burton and Little terrorized Freddie in 95!

This is rather ironic seeing as how Luginbill constantly argues on Twitter that Kahlil doesn't deserve a 5th star.

ESPN is so bad evaluating high school talent. How can you be the undisputed media king of sports and be the 4th best recruiting site?

Reactions: 1 person
When watching the drills at "The Opening" and seeing Khalil just own the OL....top rated ones at that...I kept wondering "what is it that gives him such an advantage?" Sure technique learned from his dad, has something to do with it. It isn't just weight. McClullers never really dominated the way we thought he would, as big as he is. What then is the "secret sauce?"

Strength is good, but we've had some really strong DL's before. Denard Walker was one of the strongest to play here. But when I watched a some of tape from the Army AA game, I saw why. Dude has tree trunks for legs...literally as big as most RB's waistline.

hqdefault.jpg

DecentMistyDromedary.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
KM is the total package. Great talent and leadership skills. He could have the same impact as Reggie White or John Henderson.

Reactions: 3 people
When watching the drills at "The Opening" and seeing Khalil just own the OL....top rated ones at that...I kept wondering "what is it that gives him such an advantage?" Sure technique learned from his dad, has something to do with it. It isn't just weight. McClullers never really dominated the way we thought he would, as big as he is. What then is the "secret sauce?"

Strength is good, but we've had some really strong DL's before. Denard Walker was one of the strongest to play here. But when I watched a some of tape from the Army AA game, I saw why. Dude has tree trunks for legs...literally as big as most RB's waistline.

hqdefault.jpg

DecentMistyDromedary.gif

Denard or Darwin?

Reactions: 1 person
Don't worry, KMac can show them better than he can tell them who should be #1. They refuse to give him his deserved credit, even though he's been unblockable after he sat out an entire season. That should say enough for his ability. That can't be held against him. But, it won't matter once lined up with Barnett, Shy, Big Dan, and Maggett. Throw Picou in there, and boy that's Gon' be one nasty DL.

ESPN is so bad evaluating high school talent. How can you be the undisputed media king of sports and be the 4th best recruiting site?

Too many hands in too many things. Its not organized well enough to be elite because they dont need it to be. No real competition for them.

LOS strength is from the legs and butt. It is explosion, which is a combination of quickness, strength, and body lean (leverage). Kahlil has all of the ingredients. I anxiously await the future; what a ride it will be.

Don't worry, KMac can show them better than he can tell them who should be #1. They refuse to give him his deserved credit, even though he's been unblockable after he sat out an entire season. That should say enough for his ability. That can't be held against him. But, it won't matter once lined up with Barnett, Shy, Big Dan, and Maggett. Throw Picou in there, and boy that's Gon' be one nasty DL.

Has Big Dan come back home from the Steelers?

Man, KMacs hands are phenominal for a kid in high school. Watch him use them on that goal line play.

hqdefault.jpg

DecentMistyDromedary.gif

his legs were also the first thing i noticed during the army game. once he gets back in shape and gets more toned, he'll be a monster.

future 1st overall pick in the draft IMO

VN Store

Back