McBee's 'stache/Movember

JamesBenUT

wesrucker247 Wes Rucker
9 feet, 4 inches. RT @tbradp: @wesrucker247 what's the wingspan of skylar's stache?

wesrucker247 Wes Rucker
Vols Jr G Skylar McBee will have the best mustache to hit Hawaii since Thomas Magnum — AKA Magnum, P.I.

Wondered if he just started Nov. 1st (the start of the Movember charity cause) or has he had it for awhile? Anybody else on the board sporting awesomeness under their nose this month? Let's see what you got cookin' 17 days in. As you can tell, I'm having a hard time beating the girls off of me.

Attachments

• IMAG0490-1.jpg
    IMAG0490-1.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 76
He's playing pretty well so far. Maybe it's the pedo-stache

He's playing pretty well so far. Maybe it's the pedo-stache

I think he looks like a Used Car Salesman. As long as he is draining the three ball I say sell them Cars homie. After all a little ole lady owned it and only drove it to church on sundays!!! ha

I'm sure there is some girl out there that likes the stache, but I know there are none that like the unibrow.

The manager ath the Applebees in Morristown rocks a crazy unibrow!!! I mean every time in the last couple years I have been in there I order my hot wings but am thinking man I would have to wax or shave that if it was me. To each their own though.

Look, the stache isn't very good.

But it is nothing...I mean nothing like Anthony Davis' unibrow. That thing is so disgusting I can't look away when they show his face.

Look, the stache isn't very good.

But it is nothing...I mean nothing like Anthony Davis' unibrow. That thing is so disgusting I can't look away when they show his face.

At first I just thought eh...he must be foreign, you know how those foreign guys are and not disconnecting their eyebrows.

When I learned he was from the U.S. I was reasonably concerned about how he could go through life and no one tell him "Anthony....two eyebrows are better than one"

I heard he's giving free mustache rides this weekend.

Mustache_Rides_gif.jpg

VN Store

Back