McBee at point guard?

With his speed, quickness, and defensive ability, he would be a natural at point. He also sees the floor well and is a great distributor of the ball.

WOW! I think I've somehow managed to log in to a Vols message board in an alternate universe!

Quick, who's the football coach in this dimension? Lemme guess: John Gruden.

Mcbee is no PG , he might see the floor well but he has no clue where the def. players are,he is good for a couple of TOs and fouls within 5 mins of play.please say this isnt so but I dont see how we need him at the point , we have Goins and Golden

With his speed, quickness, and defensive ability, he would be a natural at point. He also sees the floor well and is a great distributor of the ball.

JOHHNYMAC.jpg

WOW! I think I've somehow managed to log in to a Vols message board in an alternate universe!

Quick, who's the football coach in this dimension? Lemme guess: John Gruden.

Guess no one was able to read the sarcasm in my post. McBee would be about as effective at point as Pearl would be.

His stats are comparable to woolridge's. Imagine the uproar if someone were to suggest woolridge for a starting position.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

i hope mcbee sticks around for his junior year and doesn't bounce ealry to the nba

I seriously doubt that McBee will see the floor in the next couple years with the talent that is coming in, so let him practice all he wants. Might be the best thing for him cause he's not a very good shooting guard.

He will end up on the floor and contribute the next 3 years. His shot will improve from beyond the arc and he will be needed.

VN Store

Back