Matt Darr

It's definitely spranged

Sprain will put you out 2 weeks, only one if we're lucky. It also depends, some people can roll their ankles like that and walk away. I did it the other day mowing the yard, though I wasn't coming down from a bounce.

I used to punt in high school, and I sprained my ankle once. It was at least a week before I could kick again.

Thought this was pretty classless by the Utah St player. Why risk injuring another player in that situation?

Also their coach is an idiot. Why you would risk CK being in down 31 is beyond me. He is the only chance you have a good season. It made me mad FOR Utah State fans.

Reactions: 2 people
It looked like he just rolled his ankle. iirc it bent in and not out, which is good news. I played high school sports and had bad ankles so this happened to me a few times. I could play a week later but it wasn't 100% for a few weeks. Hopefully they give him one week to rest it.

And why were they actually trying to block a punt down 31 with 1:30 left?

I was wondering the same thing. The game is over. No need to risk injury at that point. Of course their coach left the QB in when he was obviously hurt long after the game was decided.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I was wondering the same thing. The game is over. No need to risk injury at that point. Of course their coach left the QB in when he was obviously hurt long after the game was decided.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I think they were really hoping for a garbage touchdown or two to make the score look a little more respectable in order to salvage as much of the buzz around Chuckie and USU as possible. Also, Matt Darr is a tough mf'r, I was sure his ankle was toast after watching that replay. I was shocked when he got up and walked it off.

VN Store

Back