Mass. Liberals Cheer Decision To Kill Tennessee Pipeline

Follow along next time. I'm not trying to be condescending to anyone - I live in TN. Posters calling MA residents stupid, elitist, etc. when they have perfectly legitimate reasons for not approving it. This is a UT forum so it stands to reason the majority of posters are from or live in TN. Get it? You are the one who failed.........like you always do......again and again.

Yeah you were.

You failed. Like you always do. Tried to be condescending. Like you always do. Don't try to deny it by changing the subject. Like you always do. Fail train stopping at your location because you can't even answer what specifically their "public spaces" are without rewording the nonsense someone spewed forth.

As usual, you're behind in this conversation, yet use condescension and bluster to try to make your way through.

I'd suggest trying to keep up with me, but you're not smart enough to do that.

Reactions: 7 people
"Our discussions moving forward must include a comprehensive approach to reducing energy costs for all while meeting our increasing renewable energy needs and continuing to protect our priceless public spaces."

Why would anyone have a problem with this? The residents decided they want to protect their public spaces while researching other ways to reduce costs. Good for them.

By the way, Massachusetts is always in the top 5 when it comes to smartest states in the US. Have you seen where TN ranks?

And #1 in drowning girlfriends and faking neck injuries

Reactions: 4 people
Yeah you were.

You failed. Like you always do. Tried to be condescending. Like you always do. Don't try to deny it by changing the subject. Like you always do. Fail train stopping at your location because you can't even answer what specifically their "public spaces" are without rewording the nonsense someone spewed forth.

As usual, you're behind in this conversation, yet use condescension and bluster to try to make your way through.

I'd suggest trying to keep up with me, but you're not smart enough to do that.

Let me get this straight: posters in the thread called the residents of MA stupid, yet I point out that the exact opposite is actually true and I'm the one who is condescending. Do you now understand how foolish you sound now? Probably not. Some people just can't put 2 and 2 together.

We've seen you fold your tent here many times after getting called out for inaccuracies, dodging facts, re-writing history, etc. Character is not your strong suit.

Reactions: 1 person
Let me get this straight: posters in the thread called the residents of MA stupid, yet I point out that the exact opposite is actually true and I'm the one who is condescending. Do you now understand how foolish you sound now? Probably not. Some people just can't put 2 and 2 together.

We've seen you fold your tent here many times after getting called out for inaccuracies, dodging facts, re-writing history, etc. Character is not your strong suit.

You come around trolling every so often and have never caught me short or rewriting history or anything of the sort. Certainly not "folding my tent."

You show me where the alleged inaccuracies are. Please go find it in the gun thread where you think they are. And I'll show you where you avoided each and every question I asked by being a condescending a-hole and not answering.

Go for it big man.

Your view of us: "WE are stoopid cuz we whach Focks Noos."

Reactions: 2 people
As a country we should be using natural gas for most all of our heating and powering our vehicles. We probably have the largest reserves in the world but the environmental ninnies are scared of pipelines.

As a country we should be using natural gas for most all of our heating and powering our vehicles. We probably have the largest reserves in the world but the environmental ninnies are scared of pipelines.

There's a hole in the ground over here that will run the entire state of Arkansas for 100 years.

Reactions: 2 people
You come around trolling every so often and have never caught me short or rewriting history or anything of the sort. Certainly not "folding my tent."

You show me where the alleged inaccuracies are. Please go find it in the gun thread where you think they are. And I'll show you where you avoided each and every question I asked by being a condescending a-hole and not answering.

Go for it big man.

:popcorn:

"Our discussions moving forward must include a comprehensive approach to reducing energy costs for all while meeting our increasing renewable energy needs and continuing to protect our priceless public spaces."

Why would anyone have a problem with this? The residents decided they want to protect their public spaces while researching other ways to reduce costs. Good for them.

By the way, Massachusetts is always in the top 5 when it comes to smartest states in the US. Have you seen where TN ranks?

Considering the size and population, MA would probably need those public spaces for the windmills and solar panels that they apparently want. Then there's the cost problem - wind and sun might be really cheap - when available, but keeping real power plants idling and ready to go to replace that "renewable energy" is expensive. People have a habit of wanting light when they flip the switch at night and heat in the middle of snow storms. Now if they had hot air and methane collectors ...

Let oil go to $150 and NG to about $15 MMBtu and their favorite word will be "pipeline".....or they'll just protest that energy prices are racist/homophobic/bigoted/hateful and should be FREE!

Let oil go to $150 and NG to about $15 MMBtu and their favorite word will be "pipeline".....or they'll just protest that energy prices are racist/homophobic/bigoted/hateful and should be FREE!

Those extinct flora/fauna didn't die for nothing, dammit!!

VN Store

Back